Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.

Y/N P.O.V

Momo:"No need to thank me. Now, how do we beat them?"

Y/N:"I may have an idea..."

Izuki is a clever girl, but, at the same time, she is scared of her power. She doesn't wany to hurt us. We can use that to our advantatge. She won't use her quirk to punch us, but she could surprise us.

Shoto, on the other hand, can surprise us. I'm gonna try to talk with her, not only about her... fire part, but about her parents to. She told me on Momo's "party" the story of her scar. To summarize, Endeavour is a prick.

So, the difficulty of this battle will change if I can make her use the fire. If she doesn't, she will be dangerous, but easy to counter. If she uses the fire... it will be hard.

Y/N:"We should focus on Shoto no matter what. She can support Izuki, she can trap us, eliminate us, protect herself and her partner... she gives a lot of things to the duo."

Momo:"While Izuki is like... damm, how do you call it... oh, yes! A glass cannon!"

Y/N:"Correct. She has incredible strength, but can only use it once. She will have a plan to use her quirk more effectively, I know it, but she won't attack to often. We both should have the advantatge against her."

Momo:"So, Shoto is our main priority."

Y/N:"Mhm."

The ring bells. Class is over.

Midnight:"Okay kids, class is over, see you tomorrow! And see you later, Y/N~"

She waved at me in a... very special way. Yes, let's leave it at that.

Damm, my pelvis still hurts...

Momo:"Oh, yeah, I forgot... since when..."

Y/N:"Hmm?"

Momo:"Since when have you been fucking our teacher on our backs, huh?"

Y/N:"W-well..."

Momo was looking at me with a dark aura emanating from her. Her eyes were closed, and she was giving me an innocent smile, and it was making everything worse.

I have to make a risky move here. I call it...

The wholesome attack!

I hug her, while kissing the top of her head. I rub her back, and explain everything to her. Once she understood it, I keep whispering sweet nothings on her ears. She blushed, while giggling.

Nailed it.

Katsuki and Shoto went to my seat, angry at me. The first one for dating our teacher, and the other one for not her not stealing my first.

I mean, it was taken anyways...

I did the same move. It worked like a charm with Shoto, but with Katsuki, I had to use my ultimate attack.

Y/N:"I promise I'll sleep in your house today."

Katsuki:"You better be home at 4:00 PM."

Y/N:"That's really early. What are we-"

Katsuki:"Something... special."

Y/N:"Okay."

Eijira:"W-WOW!"

We all move our heads to the sound of Eijira's voice. She was at the door, hundreds of students looking at her, and us.

Student 1:"She is the one that reinforces herself!"

Eijira:"U-umm, y-yea-"

Student 2:"And Endeavour's daughter, is there too!"

Various students peeked inside the room, looking at Shoto. She was getting uncomfortable with the stares, so I got up, and faced them at the door, standing right next to Eijira.