Chapter 29. The revelation.

Y/N P.O.V

Aizawa:"What's wrong, L/N? Tired alredy? Don't you wanna be the best hero? Work harder!"

For an entire week, an entire week of pure suffering. Aizawa had a plan to train out quirks. To put it simply, we will pass the entire day doing the routine Aizawa personally made for us.

In my case, I will be by myself, in a cave, using every quirk I currently have at once. If that wasn't enough, I have to use Overdrive too, increasing Overdrive's power as well.

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE TIMES 4!"

For now, this is the best I can do without passing out. Everytime I use either Katsuki or Shoto's quirk, it has sooo much power, the recoil is impossible to withstand if I'm not armored up. That, combined with Momo's quirk, which Aizawa makes me use too, makes me exausted really quick, even with my extra stamina.

Aizawa:"Good job, now, unleash your power!"

I reinforce myself, and aim at a big rock. Opening my palms, a big explosion striked the rock, completely desintegrating it.

Aizawa:"Hmm, it was bigger than last time. Good, keep up the good work. I'll see how the others are doing."

Y/N:"O-okay..."

This training... it's really hard... but it's making us way more stronger than I thought. The last time I fought, against Satsuki, I could barely hold Overdrive x3. Now, I can hold Overdrive x4 without any problems.

That reminds me... Overdrive is Satsuki's quirk... when did I got it?

Y/N:"Ugh, who cares?! Get your mind out of the gutter, Y/N! OVERDRIVE TIMES 5!"

Shit... this is too hard to mantain...

Y/N:"I...Won't...give up... For Narnia!"

With my morale restored thanks to my incredible and awesome battle shout, I keep training.

But one thought came to my head... how are the others holding up?

NARRATOR P.O.V

Not good at all...

In one place, we have Shoto, inside a cooking pot, using her quirk to change the water temperature non stop. Katsuki was throwing explosions to the air, even if her muscles hurted, while shouting "die" all the time.

Secluded from the others, Tokoyami was inside a dark cave, by himself. He is currently trying to control Dark Shadow. Keyword, trying.

Tokoyami:"I...Like...Darkness...Hehe~"

Eijira and Momo were training together. Momo had to create the biggest and hardest item she could think of, as fast as he could so Eijira could break it with her punches. Momo had to eat many sweets at once to make enough items for Eijira, who punched and punched even if her hands were bleeding.

Denki used all of his energy on one big attack, and focused on trying to recover as fast as he could. He didn't improved at all at what Aizawa wanted, but he can hold more energy now...

Jiro and Shoji were put together. There training was simple, both were blindfolded, and had to use their quirks to avoid attacks, while counterattacking. The problem is, Tiger does not go easy on them, punching them as hard as he cans if he manages to get them.

Mineta, Sato, Aoyama, and Ochako had the same training. They had to use their quirks non stop, and keep going even if it hurts, without resting. The four of them managed to improve their resistance and stamina, but it was really painfull.

Talking about painfull, we meet everyone's favourite punching bag, Ryuko. Ryuko's training was special, to say the least. She has to make her regeneration faster, as well as her reflexes, so basicly, if anyone sees her, they must stop their training, and attack her all at costs till she is either unconscious, or has escaped. Poor girl always ended up bruised, but she can now even regenerate limbs, something she noticed when cutting her own finger while cooking.