Chapter 17. Gravitational love.

Y/N P.O.V

After having our fun, it was time for the show to continue. All of us stayed in the arena, the girls now on their hero uniforms.

A big screen was seen in front of us, big enough for everyone to be seen.

Midnight:"And so...we finally arrive, to the final test! The one, that will prove who is the best duo!"

Midnight:"But, since there are 10 teams, we will have to... change things a bit. You will be randomly selected to fight another team. If you win, you will make it to the actual tournament. The one with thw highest score on the others games, and with the highest perfomance in their fights will be selected as "the champion" of U.A."

Midnight:"The other 4 remaining winners will be placed in quarters. Then, the two remaining will fight each other on semifinals. Lastly, the winner will fight the champion. The one winning said match, will recieve the gold medal, the other, the silver one, and lastly, the semifinal looser will recieve the bronze one!"

Seems easy.

Midnight:"Now, let's see, who will fight first!"

The screen changes, now showing two teams.

Midnight:"Denki Kaminari, and Minoru Mineta against Mashirao Ojiro and Yuga Aoyama!"

Those two teams retreated to their rest rooms, having 10 minutes to preparate. Me and the rest went to the stadium's seats to watch the match.

I was sitting next to Izuki and Momo.

Izuki:"Y/N, who do you think will win?"

Y/N:"This is a balanced one. On one hand, Denki can be lethal to both of them, since one shock and it's over, but Mineta can't properly fight. On the other, Ojiro's martial arts and speed can be enough to take down those two. Aoyama can provide support, but can't properly fight in close quarters."

Shoto:"I think Ojiro will win. He has more strength and speed than Denki. Mineta can't fight or make traps now."

Momo:"Besides, Aoyama can keep those two at bay while Ojiro pressures them."

Katsuki:"Don't underestimate Pikachu! He has a powerful quirk, like my dear said, one shock, and you are out. Monkey boy can hit him non stop, or he will go out in seconds."

Shoto:"Yeah, but no one asked you."

Katsuki:"FUCK YOU, HALF'N'HALF!"

Izuki:"I'm with Katsuki on this one, Denki is too much of a powerhouse for Ojiro to fight..."

Y/N:"We will see..."

I'm counting on you, bro!

OJIRO'S P.O.V

Aoyama:"So, what's our plan, Ojiro?"

We were on the gates to enter the arena, some minutes left to end the preparation phase.

Ojiro:"We gotta take Mineta down. He is the weakest, and the only one capable of trapping us. Denki is slow, make sure he doesn't get close to me, or you."

Aoyama:"Got it!"

Present Mic:"Combatants! Go to the arena!"

Ojiro:"Time to shine."

We went outside, everyone cheering for us. Our friends were looking with interest our fight. Y/N was smiling at me, giving me a thumbs up. I gave him one in return.

We made it to the arena, Mineta and Denki alredy there, smirking.

Denki:"Ready to get your ass whooped?"