Chapter 21. Winner's reward 🍋🍋🍋

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. READ WITH CAUTION.

DISCLAIMER: FROM NOW ON, I'LL TRY TO MAKE LONGER AND BETTER CHAPTERS. ENJOY

Y/N P.O.V

Today is Sunday. After the Festival, we decided to take the weekend for ourselves, everyone doing their own thing. Most of us resting, we were still exhausted.

Except a peculiar red head...

Eijira:"What do you mean you want to rest?! You said we were going to the gym!"

She has no limits...

Today is a special day though. We made a bet before the Festival. Whoever wins, will get an entire day with me. Since Momo and I won, Momo gets it.

Momo said she would pick me up on her limo at 10:30 AM, so I woke up early, at 8:00 AM.

I went to the kitchen, preparing my breakfast without making too much sound. Nemuri was still asleep.

The last Friday, when we won the Festival, she said something about a "special reward." I'm still waiting for it...

I made some toasts, and prepared some coffee. While I enjoyed my breakfast, I looked through my phone. A lot of new videos on the Internet were either about the Festival, or Stain. Nemuri told me to stay away from him, but I think I will eventually have to face him, even if she doesn't like it

Just as I finished, I hear the sound of a door opening. Nemuri entered the kitchen, rubbing her eyes. She is really cute when she is sleepy.

 She is really cute when she is sleepy

Nemuri:*yawns* "Hey there, honey... sleep well?"

Y/N:"Mhm. By the way, why didn't you join me? You usually sleep by my side."

Nemuri:"I  pass more time staring at you while you sleep, than actually sleeping. I wanted to rest today."

Y/N:"Oh. There's a reason why?"

Nemuri smiled, and sat on my lap, kissing my neck.

Nemuri:"Make me something good for breakfast... and I'll show you~"

I grabbed her legs, and placed her on the table. I gave her a passionate kiss. I'm not gonna lie, I really wanted this.

After making out for a while, I separate my lips from hers. She was blushing, her eyes widened.

Nemuri:"That... was a surprise, for sure...but a welcomed one~"

Y/N:"Heh. I'll make your breakfast now, babe."

I went to make her breakfast. I made some beacon and more coffee. She really likes beacon...

Nemuri:"Hmm... I like the smell of that."

Y/N:"Of course you do. It's your favourite."

Nemuri suddenly hugs my back, planting kisses on my neck, looking at what was I cooking.