Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto

Y/N P.O.V

Izuki:"S-sorry Todoroki, I failed..."

Shoto:"No, you did good. Now, Y/N. I'm going to show you..."

Shoyo lights up in flames. Oh, this is gonns be fun.

Shoto:"How good I am."

Y/N:"Wow, your speech gave me the chills. Now, let's roll, ok?"

I got into a fight stance. Momo created an iron spear, and got ready to fight. Shoto was whispering something to Izuki.

Yeah, fuck that.

Y/N:*Whispering* "Momo, create some smoke and force Todoroki to make a move."

Momo:"Got it."

Momo created a smoke grenade and threw it towards them, the smoke hiding our position.

Momo hide behind a trash can, while I reinforced. She has a plan.

As expected, Shoto cleared the smoke by making big waves of fire. The entire alleyway burned. If Momo didn't get into cover, she would be in danger.

Y/N:"Not bad."

Shoto:"Give me the crown. You may be able to block that, but I doubt Momo can."

Momo:*Whispering*"Oh, really? Then block this!"

Momo threw a gas grenade. The plan, is on.

Momo:"Y/N!"

She threw me a gas grenade with a filter. I put it on, while rushing them. The grenade exploded near them, making them cough.

Izuki was fast enough to react, and kicked the grenade towards me. Thanks.

I grab it mid air, and threw it at them again.

Shoto:"ENOUGH!"

She created a pillar of ice, hitting me in the gut. It didn't do damage, but it pushed me back.

Izuki rushed at me, pointing her fingers at me. Momo got out of the trash can, and started attacking Izuki with the spear, forcing her to dodge her attacks.

Shoto tried to protect Izuki by throwing fire at Momo, but I started throwing explosions at Shoto, interrupting her attack.

Using one hand to attack her, and the other to boost myself, I was getting close to her. She created more ice, spikes and pillars alike to try and push me away. Yeah, keep doing that.

In a desesperate attempt to get me away, she created more and more pillars, eventually, pretty much trapping herself with me.

I create another gas grenade, and threw it in the middle of all the pillars.

Now, she has to use her fire, and melt the pillars, making me able to get close to her, or run towards me.

Tick tack, Shoto.

She decides to rush me, using the fire similar to Katsuki's and my way of flying. She placed ice on her leg, and spinned on the air, throwing a kick. Predictable.

I grabed her leg and threw her towards the building on my right. She her back hitted the cold stone, hurting her.

I made a quick glance to Momo and Izuki. Izuki can't get close to Momo, or run away from her. Her plan is to tire Izuki out by forcing her to dodge all the attacks. If Izuki gets hitted once by the spear, Game Over.

Shoto stands up again, heavily breathing. Her flames lights up again, brighter than later. She threw a stupidly amount of fire towards me. It's like a fucking tsunami, but made out of fire.