SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.

Author notes: Many of you will be thinking, what on earth 'Side chapter means, author?!' Don't worry, I'll explain.

All Side Chapters are fillers. There's no need to read them if you don't want to. They will explain events occuring during the actual chapters. They will be mentioned during the listed ones, so skip them if you wish.

Usually, the protagonists on these chapters are different characters that aren't the MC (Ryuko, Katsuki etc...).

One last thing, I'll ALWAYS upload them with an actual chapter so there's something to read for everyone. Now, enjoy the chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOTO P.O.V

It's been 3 hours since Y/N and Ryuko leaved the school to patroll the city. We are all worried for the situation, All Might started evacuating the city, leading people inside the academy. Our parents, brothers and sisters are inside U.A, hiding in the school, protected by U.A's security and other teachers.

Meanwhile, the students from the Hero course are around the academy, making sure nothing gets inside the school. As if we were security guards or something.

This entire situation is weird. 3 hours ago, we were listening to All Might's classes. Now, the entire city is a dangerous place, we are guarding U.A and Y/N is out there, ready to face an army. What's going on?

I wasn't alone on my "guard post". I was tasked to guard the entry. Jiro, Mineta, Momo, Izuki, Eijira and Denki accompanied me. Izuki, Momo, Eijira and I for attacking purposes, Jiro to scout those places we can't see, Denki for comunication, and Mineta to trap the attackers.

Jiro has been using her jacks to try and detect any threats. So far, everything's calm. Too calm.

Mineta:"C'mon, you can't tell me you aren't scared! We've never been in a situation like this one! Why are we defending the gates anyways?! Shouldn't Eraser Head, Vlad and Y/N defend it instead of us?!"

Momo:"They have other things to worry about, we've seen some action too, and we are being watched by other heroes. Did you really think we would be alone?"

Mineta got confused. He turned around, seeing Snipe on top of U.A.s building, keeping an eye on us. Ectoplasm had various copies around the school, some of them were hiding, looking at us, ready to jump if something attacks us.

Mineta:"So, we are cannon fodder?!"

Eijira:"No, you imbecile! We are here to waste their time, if it's too much for us, we retreat and lead them to a trap! Are you really that dumb, dude?!"

Izuki:"Exactly, that's why we have Denki with us. He will take care of comms. If we are attacked, he will tell the others."

Mineta:"I-I see... But still, we-"

Jiro:"Wait, shut up a moment."

Jiro saw something. We all crouched down, looking down the street from the gates, waiting for something to appear. I glanced at Jiro, who seemed to be concentrated.

Shoto:"Jiro, what did you saw?"

Jiro:"It's... weird. 500 meters away from us, on that red car, do you guys see it?"

On the street in front of us, there was a red car parked along with other vehicles. I don't see anything suspicious.

Izuki:"Yeah, what's wrong with it?"

Jiro:"All around the place... there are... humanoid figures on the ground beneath it?"

Humanoid... figures? Momo widened her eyes, figuring something out.