Chapter 8. The hangout.

Y/N P.O.V

After school, we all went together towards Momo's house on her limousine. The entire class was surprised by how Momo get to class. I was more surprised about the fact that the limousine had enough room for all of us...

Eijira:"This is amazing! Are you rich or something?!"

Momo:"K-kind of..."

Katsuki:"I know your secret, Kirby! You use your quirk to make money!"

Momo:"That's not why- Kirby?! Y/N, you told her?!"

Y/N:"No I didn't! Kat, have you been spying on my phone again?!"

Katsuki:"...No? Maybe? A little? Yes."

Y/N:"Ugh..."

Shoto:"Denki. A question."

Denki:"Ask away."

Shoto:"Your quirk is electricity, right?"

Denki:"Yup."

Shoto:"Then charge my phone, please."

Denki:"Excuse you?"

Izuki:"O-oh! Could you charge mines too?"

Mineta:"Hey, I'm your partner in crime, you should charge mines first!"

Denki:"I never agreed on it to begin with!"

Driver:"We are here, miss Momo."

We all looked through the windows. You should have seen our faces, we were all dumbfounded. The limo entered a big space filled with grass, surrounded by walls. It was the Yaoyarozu's terrains. And holy cow there was space.

After literally an entire minute of driving, we reached the garage. The driver kindly opened the door, letting everyone out.

Momo:"Thank you, Alfred. Now, guys, follow me!"

We all nod and follow Momo. I was in the middle of Shoji, who was looking around, surprised at everything and Izuki, who was taking notes.

Shoji:"H-how much did everything cost, Yaoyarozu?"

Momo:"I think it's better if I don't tell you..."

We passed through hallways, all of them having red carpets, like if we were celebreities. Maids were everywhere, cleaning the place.

Said hallways had a lot of pictures. There was one with Momo's father holding a Baby Momo. She was so cute in that picture...

Momo:"Okay guys, wait a little moment outside, okay?"

Iida:"Is there something wrong, Momo?"

Momo:"Not at all! Y/N, can you enter with me, please?"

Y/N:"Sure."

I entered the room. It was basicly every gamers wet dream. A room, filled with dozens of Computers. An entire drawer of controllers, videogames... whatever you want, it's probably there.

Except for one minor detail.

Y/N:"Momo. You only have one Xbox."

Momo:"Yes?"

Y/N:"We are more than 4 people."

Momo:"Yes?"

Y/N:"We need more in order for everyone to play. The maximum is 4 per console."

Momo:"...crap."

I had to quickly tell Momo what an Xbox is made off, so she could create more. After some seconds of creating, I started plugging the Xboxs on some screens. Since the room was really big, I managed to pull 4 Xboxs on one table, with their own screens, and another 4 on a different table.