Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.

Y/N P.O.V

At least, this is it. Today, I can test how good I've become.

I was checking myself in the mirror. Damm, I look good.

I was on the UA uniform. It looks cool I might say...

I went down the stairs, and greteed my parents. I quickly had breakfast, and went to the door, till dad stopped me.

Father:"Y/N. Do you really want to become a hero?"

Y/N:"Yes, I do."

Father:"Then, remember something. You must save as many people as you can, whatever the cost is. That is, what means being a hero."

Y/N:"Yes, dad."

That was kinda weird...

Father:"Good. Now, show them what your made of."

I nod, and leaved my house. I went to Ojiro's house. We want to attend the exam together.

I ring the doorbell, and wait for Ojiro to come out. I hear him saying goodbye to his family and went outside.

Ojiro:"Hey there. Ready to make this?"

Y/N:"Yeah, bring it on!"

Ojiro:"That's the spirit!"

And so, we went towards the school...

Timeskip by Ojiro, on a Goku cosplay, trying to enter Super Saiyan.

We eventually reach the school. A lot of people were entering. We were almost inside, but, I heared a voice I could recognize everywhere.

Katsuki:"Stupid Deku... get out of my way before- Y/N!"

She changes her face from angry to serious. She quickened her pace. Izuki, upon seeing me, runs at me.

Katsuki:"You came right on time." She looks at Ojiro "You're his best friend or something, right?"

Ojiro:"The one and only."

Katsuki:"Whatever. So, let's go inside?"

Izuki:"Wait for me!"

We turn around, just in time to see Izuki almost falling to the ground. Thankfully, a girl managed to caught Izuki with her quirk.

???:"Heh, are you okay?"

I go towards them, even if Katsuki didn't want to

I go towards them, even if Katsuki didn't want to. I grab Izuki's bag, and stabilise her.

Y/N:"Hey, thanks for saving my friend here. Y/N L/N. This is Izuki Midoriya. You?"

???:"Ochako Uraraka, at your service!"

Katsuki:"Nice, the cheater, the useless, the monkey boy and round face."

Y/N:"You forgot yourself, Bomber girl."

Katsuki:"Shut it!"

Ojiro:"It's nice to meet people and all, but, shouldn't we like, entering U.A to do the exams and such?"