Chapter 16 Team fights.

Y/N P.O.V

After regaining some energy, Present Mic told all the remaining students to go outside for the next test. I was excited for this new game.

Midnight was alredy choosing a game in the wheel, spining the wheel. When it stopped, a name was shown.

Villains VS Heros.

Midnight:"Ohh, this one gonna be a blast! The students will have to separate into two groups, heros, and villains. The villains, will have to separate into different buildings in order to protect some hostages!"

Buildings?

As soon as I thought that, the arena in the middle of the stadium opened up, like last time. A platform went up, dozens of big buildings on it.

Why didn't I saw it coming?

Midnight:"The heros will do the same. If the heroes manage to get the hostage, all the villains in said building will be disqualified. If the timer reaches 0, the heroes will be the ones eliminated. You have 30 minutes to rescue the civillians. Good luck to everyone!"

The girls that gave us out watches the last game appeared again, giving everyone randomly a blue or red bandana with a number. Red meant villain, blue hero. Momo and I had the red one, with number 4.

We went towards building 4. Tokoyami and Tsuyu followed us, with the same bandana as us.

Y/N:"Hey there you two. It seems will be cooperating for a while."

Tokoyami:"Seems like it."

Tsuyu:"I'm happy to work with you two, Kero."

Momo:"Indeed. You know what? We should have a name for our team! What should we call us?"

Tokoyami:"The dark side."

Y/N:"Y/N and his sidekicks."

Tsuyu:"Team 4."

Momo:"...forget about it."

We entered the building, looking for the hostage. Eventually, we founded a pro hero inside the building, acting as a hostage.

Let's say, she didn't put too much interest in acting as a hostage...

Ryuko Tatsuma, AKA Ryukyu, AKA The Dragon Hero. She is the top 10, so she is kind of a big deal.

Ryuko:"Oh no, I'm taking hostage... please help me..."

She said that with a serious face, not even trying to act scared or anything. It was funny...

Tokoyami:"We found the hostage. It think."

Y/N:"Yes, she is."

Suddenly, the comms activated.

Present Mic:"Villains, you have 10 minutes to prepare yourselves for the heros, make it count!"