Chapter 37. Infiltration.

Y/N P.O.V

It was nightime. Mirko was still sleeping, and my body was feeling okay. My arm was still a little rough, but it seems I was okay.

I was looking through the window, staring at the sky. Meanwhile, I caressed Mirko's hair. It was so soft.

She was hugging me, her head on my torso. A little bit of drool escaped her mouth. At least, her body doesn't feel as hot as an hour ago, if not, I would've burned to death.

Eventually, her ears started twitching. She opened her eyes a little, sitting on my stomach.

Mirko:"Y/N?... Wha?"

Y/N:"Wakey, wakey, rabbit. I've been trapped here an hour or so."

Mirko:"H-Huh?! I'm sorry!"

Mirko quickly got out of bed, letting me go. I sat up, sighing, streching up. My bones made a "pop" sound. So satisfying...

Y/N:"I feel great. You said I would go with you on a patrol, right?"

Mirko:"Y-Yeah, you'll be accompaining me. Are you sure you're okay?"

Y/N:"Yup."

Mirko:"Okay then... move your ass, we ain't sleeping tonight."

I nodded. First, I looked at my shirt, it was a little damaged from Gigantomachia's encounter, but I can't complain now.

I got up and followed her. The base was on high alert, soldiers running around, including pro heroes.

Y/N:"I don't remember it this much noisy..."

Mirko:"It shouldn't be."

A dragon landed right next to us. It was Ryukyu, prompting us to get on top of her.

Ryukyu:"Get on, U.A is under attack."

Without any words, I climbed on top of her.

Mirko:"Under attack?! By what?!"

Ryukyu:"Don't laugh. They are attackdd by clothes."

Mirko:"..."

Ryukyu:*Sigh* "I'm not joking. They are strangely durable, strong and fast. We have confirmed military casualties confirmed."

Mirko:"C'mon, Ryu, that can't be-"

Y/N:"I trust you. Are you aware of Life Fibers?"

Ryukyu:"I am. I guess you're..."

Y/N:"Let's not talk about that."

Ryukyu:"Understood."

Mirko:"Huh?"

Various suits were approaching us. They weren't as fast as our friendly dragon, but they were many.

Y/N:"We have company."

The three of us glanced at our new friends. More clothes are starting to appear, some were even catching up with us.

Mirko:"How's your arm? Ready to fight?"

Y/N:"Fuck yeah."

Since I'm not completely sure if my arm is fully healed or not, specially since it looks pale, I two flamethrowers, giving one to Mirko.

Mirko:"Heh, this looks like fun!"

Y/N:"Don't aim it my way tho."

Mirko:"Why? People say roasted human tastes like chicken!"

Y/N:"I'd like to taste roasted rabbit more, thanks."

We both chuckled, aiming our flamethrowers at the suits. The flames engulfed them, burning them. They started to separate from each other, trying to avoid getting burned alive. If they are alive to begin with...