Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.

Y/N P.O.V

1 week has passed since that day. The day I lost my parents. It really... affected me. My friends told me I got colder with them. But they still try to help me through this. Little by little, I started to become the person they knew, but there's still work to do.

The U.A. and the police changed the stroy of my parent'a deaths in order to not raise panic amomg the citizens. I undestand it, yet I still want justice.

They got a proper burial, but, now, I have no familiy left. I never never knew my uncles or grandpas, I don't even know if they are alive, of if I even have them. Uncles or aunts, I mean.

Since I don't have anyone to take care of me, they gave me 2 options. Either I go to an orphanage, while assisting U.A. or a teacher adopts me.

I choose option 2. Now I regret it. From all the teachers that voluntereed to be my parental figure they chose Midnight. Why?

Don't get me wrong, she is really trying her hardest to make sure I'm okay

Don't get me wrong, she is really trying her hardest to make sure I'm okay. Since I moved in her apartment, everytime I'm around her attention is fully on me. Making sure I'm not tired, bored, hungry... if I want something, she will make sure I get it.

She forced me to talk about my feelings about all this crap. It helped me warm up to her, and to change that cold behaviour I developed. Sometimes, I got nightmares of that day. Midnight always went to my bed, and used her quirk to help me sleep.

Okay, she seems like a cool person that cares for me and loves me like a mother would do, right? What's the problem?

She. Is. Horny. 24/7

Trust me, every conversation we have, every interaction we have leads up to her flirting with me, hard.

At first, it was just kisses in the cheek and teases, like thoses poses she does. But, one day, all of that changed for the worst.

The first day she used her quirk to force me to sleep, we both discovered her quirk have some unusual effects on me. Thanks to my father's quirk, high stamina, it takes a lot of time for her quirk to work on me. So, instead of forcing me to sleep instantly, first, it makes me drunk. Then, I pass out.

So, I ask you. A horny drunk teenager, in a bed, with a incredibily hot, horny teacher. What do you think will happen?

When I got drunk, I flirted with her nonstop. At first, she thought I was joking, and flirted back. But when I kissed her... oh boy, that moment I knew, I fucked up.

I supposed she liked the kiss a lot, because her... flirts with me not only were more usual, but they got worse. She not only sits on my lap, but she tries to arouse me as much as she cans. Per example, once she is in the kitchen, she only uses an apron to cook. Nothing else.

It's weird since, you know, in paper she is my new mom. I got adopted, technically, I'm Y/N Kayama, even if I'm still going to use my parent's last name... besides, I'm 18 and she is 31! She is my teacher! Age is just a number, yes, and jail is just a place, right?!