Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions

Y/N P.O.V

After calming Ochako down, we went to see how the other matches went. Katsuki, and the rest of my harem weren't too thrilled with the idea of another girl joining, but they let it be.

The first match, was Sato and Mina against Eijira and Iida. Basicly, it was the prototype team, against the perfect team.

Sato's strength doesn't compare to Eijira's. Same thing happens to Mina, she can't keep up with Iida. Sato and Mina couldn't find any weak spot on them, so, they eventually got overwhelmed, loosing the match.

Tokoyami and Tsuyu faced against Shoto and Izuki, probably, their worst match up. Shoto just needed to keep making flames to counter the both of them. Tokoyami's dark shadow couldn't do anything, and Tsuyu can't stop him.

Izuki easily took both of them down. Still, those two managed to put up a fight, giving Izuki a little bit of trouble. They both went down tho. Izuki and Shoto won.

Then, we have Sero and Shoji against Katsuki and Jiro. Let's just say, Katsuki wiped the floor with the two of them. Katsuki alone was too much trouble for the duo, Jiro just had to use her jacks to stun them for a bit, and it was over.

Currently, the 5 remaining teams were waiting to see who will be selected as the champion.

Midnight:"Congratulations to the 10 of you! You managed to made it far! Now, in order to select the champion team, we evaluated the performance of both members on the duo during the games, and the games. That being said, we choosed Momo Yaoyorozu, and Y/N L/N as the champions of U.A!"

Well, this is both good, and bad. We skip two fights, straight to the finals. The bad thing is, U.A selected us as their finalists. If we loose... it will be rather embarrassing.

Momo couldn't care less about that, since she hugged me as tight as she can, happy to see we were doing so good.

Midnight:"Now, we still have another 4 teams, and only one of you can fight the champions. So, let's see, who the first two teams will fight, shall we?"

The big screen shows the next teams.

Midnight:"Oh, my! A rather... interesting one!"

Katsuki Bakugou and Kyoka Jiro, against Izuki Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki.

Both teams looked at each other. Jiro was serious, determined to win. Katsuki had anger on her eyes, looking straight at Izuki. Izuki was... nervous, but, I know she will give everything that she has. Shoto was serious, alredy making a plan.

Midnight:"You 4 better get ready, the match will soon comence!"

Katsuki and Jiro go to the left door, not saying anything. Shoto and Izuki to the left one, talking between each other.

Momo:"This looks bad... Katsuki is going to kill poor Izuki."

Y/N:"She won't."

Momo:"Huh?"

Y/N:"She won't hold back, but she won't underestimate her like the last time those two fought."

And, with that, I retreated, the other 2 teams and Momo following me.

Eijira:"Ojiro, I suppose you will be our opponent. I won't go easy on you!"

Ojiro:"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Iida:"Y/N! Momo! Even if you 2 are our class representants, once we made it to the finals, I will defeat you!"

Momo:"Try as you might. I will win, and reclaim the ultimate price."