Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.

Y/N P.O.V

Today is a special day. First of all, the day for the Hero Exams is getting close, and I'm really excited to see what they are about. And lastly, Midnight got invited to the T.V.

Before going to school, Ryuko and I "decided" to stay home for a bit just to see  her on the T.V... totally not because she forced us...

Finally, the show begins.

Reporter:"Welcome to our show! Today's topic is:"Is sexiness necessary on hero work?"

Y/N:"Hey, Ryuko, they could have invited you for this topic."

Ryuko:"Fuck off."

Reporter:"And so, we have these two in the studio today! A rookie hero who debutes just this year, Mt. Lady and Midnight, who is currently teaching at U.A High School!"

Both of them had sexy posses when the camera filmed them.

Y/N:"Heh, I remember I trash talked Mt. Lady a year ago... maybe I should apologise."

Ryuko:"You did? Damm."

Reporter:"Thank you both for coming today. Please, have a seat."

The girls sit down, greeting each other and the reporter.

Reporter:"Now, Midnight, when you first debuted, your costume was so extreme that it created a stir, eventually leading to the "Regulations for Exposed Skin in Costumes" bill being submitted to the National Diet."

Ryuko:"Wait, that's a thing?! Oh, shit."

Y/N:"Your life as a pro will be hard."

Midnight:"You're known as a veteran hero who changed the country."

Mt. Lady:"It's still prettt bad now, though."

Midnight:"Now I'm going for the "ultra-thin" style. Many say that because of the nature of their quirks, clothes obstruct their abilities. It's not a matter of whether or not sexiness is necesary, but rather the result of necessity of became seen as sexy."

Y/N:"She is lying really hard, she enjoys it a lot."

Mt Lady:"It's just what you like, right?"

Midnight:"What's with you?! Trying to pick a fight?!"

Ryuko:"The truth hurts it seems..."

Mt. Lady:"Of course not! It's just, how do I put it... I think you're amazing!"

Mt Lady:"For your age..."

Y/N:"Oof."

Midnight:"Are you trying to show that your only redeeming feature is your youth? Even though you're not that young?"

Mt. Lady:"I'm saying that if the older generation tries to hard, then it's hopeless for us younger folks!"

Y/N:"She mad cuz Midnight hotter."

Ryuko:"Yup."

Midnight:"You little..."

Both of them begin to fight each other, pulling their hair. Ryuko turned the T.V off, and gets up from the couch.

Ryuko:"That was... fucking dumb."

Y/N:"Indeed. Well, let's go, before Aizawa cuts my balls for being late."

We grab our bags, exit the aparment, and move towards U.A

Ryuko:"What's your deal with him anyways? It seems you hate each other."

Y/N:"Nah, Aizawa just an asshole, but he doesn't hate me at all."

Timeskip brought to us by Midnight and Mt. Lady fighting each other, the poor reporter not knowing what to do.