Chapter 40. Interruption.

Y/N P.O.V

It seems god answered my pleads... in a way, since Aizawa entered the gym Eijira, Ojiro and I were about.

Aizawa:"Y/N, I'm sorry to interrupt you, to you must come with me. Nighteye made a plan, we're stopping the Yakuzas tonight."

Eijira's face changed to a gloomy one, she was sad. After all, her plans of doing... "that" with me and Shoto were over.

Ojiro came out of the changing rooms at that instant. Upon seeing Aizawa, he realised what was going on. He sighed, but understood is something I must do.

Eijira:"I guess... there will be another time for us..."

Aizawa:"Actually, you're also coming with us, Eijira, so don't worry, you'll be with him."

Eijira:"Oh."

Y/N:"But, why?"

Aizawa:"It will all be explained there."

Y/N:"Okay, but, can I do something before I leave?"

Aizawa:"Be quick. The meeting will be hold at U.A's meeting room. Don't be late."

I nodded. Aizawa exited the gym, leaving us alone.

Y/N:"Eijira, where's Denki?"

Eijira:"He should be in his room right now... why?"

Y/N:"I've had an eye on his quirk for a long time. Overdrive can be useful with his electricity."

Eijira:"Yeah, but look what happened to Denki after using it too much... be careful."

Y/N:"I'll be. Dress up in your hero outfit, I have the feeling we will get rowdy today."

Eijira:"I have the same feeling. Okay, I'll dress up, meet you at the meeting!"

Y/N:"Right. Ojiro, sorry man..."

Ojiro:"There's more important things right now than a spar, Y/N. Go, save the world my friend!"

His comment made me smile. I nodded, leaving the gym with Eijira.

We both entered the elevator, their rooms are in the same floor. When the doors opened, Eijira quickly made her way to her dormitory to change her clothes. Meanwhile, I went to Denki's.

Y/N:*Knocks* "Denki? You there?"

Denki:"Wait a moment!"

He sounds a little bit happier than usual. Also, I can hear his T.V on. He's probably playing videogames. Heh.

As soon as he opened the door, I made a quick glance to his T.V, curious to see what he was doing. As expected, playing videogames.

Denki:"Oh, Y/N! What do you need, man?"

Y/N:"I'm leaving for another mission and I need some extra support."

Denki:"I-I don't think I'm ready for a mission, Y/N..."

Y/N:"That's why, I need your quirk."

Denki smirked, understanding what I meant.

Denki:"Okay, I'll lend you my strength, but beware, you won't have something I do."

Y/N:"Huh?"

Denki:"Come in, I'll explain."

Denji granted my access to his room. It was... what would you expect of someone who passes most of his time playing games.

I sat on his bed, waiting for Denki to explain. He leaned on the wall, arms crossed.

Denki:"First of all, do you know why I enter that 'hey' state, as Jiro calls it?"