Chapter 10. An eye for an eye

Y/N P.O.V

All Might has been fighting Nomu for a while now. Nomu has increased it's speed and strength a lot, being able to match All Might. Thanks god he came.

Tsuyu and Mineta grabbed Aizawa and got the hell out of there, searching for a safe spot. The others were all around me, protecting me.

Now that we are on the subject... I'm currently kneeling, trying to regain some energy back. Overdrive tires me a lot, and it's a double edge sword. I can't move right now, I'm vulnerable. If those other two attack now, they could-

???:"Did you forget about me?"

I rolled out of the way the moment I heared her voice. It was the hand girl.

She almost grabbed me. I don't know what her quirk is, but, I'm asuming she utilizes het quirk to inflict damage. Let's not test it.

Eijira stands in front of me, assuming a battle stance. The villain scraches her neck in a wicked way.

Handy girl:"Hmm... you are quite fast... and, you are very powerful indeed. We could use someone with your strenght, you know?"

Y/N:"I pass."

Handy girl:"Funny. You think you have an option?"

The mist guy opened a portal on my feet. Once I fall through the portal, I was right besides him. He grabbed my hair, and opened a portal next to my head.

Weirdo:"All Might. I have one of your students. Stop this fight, or... a head will roll."

Nomu and All Might stops the fight. He looks at me, shocked. Everyone is surprised and angry.

The hand girl simply walks slowly towards me.

Handy girl:"Killing All Might was our main objective, but this kid... will be useful for our master. We won. Let's go, Kurogiri."

The weird guy, now known as Kurogiri opened up a big portal. He grabbed the neck of my coat, dragging me towards the portal. His partner was aiming her hand at me, prepared to kill me if someone did something...

Is this really it? I'm going to get captured by this idiots?

I could hear voices in my head, saying those things that always made me mad.

???:"Cheater."

???:"Useless."

???:"Look at him! He can't do anything by himself! He needs to copy other's quirks!"

???:"That's bullshit! You can get the quirk you want?! Cheater!"

???:"It doesn't matter though... even if you have that quirk... you can't do nothing with it."

You...are...weak.

Y/N:"Over..."

Kurogiri:"Hmm?"

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE TIMES 2!"

The red aura came back to me, stronger than last time. Everything moved so slow, like if it was slow motion. I can feel my heart beating too fast, almost as if it was going to burst.

I opened my palms and aimed at both my kidnappers. The explosion I made was so big, it threw both of them far away from me.

I got up, and reinforced myself. My armor looked way tougher and thicker than last time. I turn my head to the right the moment I heares big footsteps. Nomu was charging, yet he was so slow... I have all the time in the world to think...

When he was close to me, I used Momo's quirk to create spikes all around my body, imapling Nomu. The sudden pain stunned the monster, giving me enough time to punch him in the head, launching him far away from me.