ENDING 2. True hero.

Before we begin I want to clarify something. There's not a cannon ending for this book, both endings are cannon since the choice is made by the reader and not me, I'm only writing what would happen in both scenarios. With that being said, enjoy the ending!
------------------------------------------------------------------

NARRATOR P.O.V

Y/N:"Thanks Ryuko, Satsuki. Now I know what I have to do."

Even with all the pain he went through thanks to her, even with all the reasons she gave him to seek vengance... he refused. His heart was filled with kindness.

Y/N passed the sword to Satsuki, who seathed it with a proud smile on her rostro. All Might and the rest of the heroes also smiled, already knowing this would be the choice Y/N would make.

Tomiya sighed in dissappointment. She fell to her knees, giving up. Kurogiri, Overhaul, Geten and Toga also gave up, they knew there was no way they are defeating Satsuki, The elite 4, All Might and the rest by themselves.

Tomiya:"To be honest, I knew you would do that, you're a hero afterall."

Y/N:"I'm glad you decided to give up tho, I didn't want to face you after working together, even if it wasn't for long."

Tomiya:"Told you earlier, I'm not gonna fight against you, no point in doing so. I guess, a life inside a prision cell is way better than inside a coffin."

The boy could only feel sympathy, even if she's a cold hearted killer. Maybe it's the wrong thing to do, but it's His Way.

All Might arrested Ragyo and knocked her out, just to make sure she doesn't try something funny. Mirko grabbed her body, a little on edge due to who she was holding.

The number one hero walked towards Tomiya, standing in front of her. She did not try to look at her, she simply stared at the ground, knowing what he's gonna say.

All Might:"...you know what's gonna happen, right?"

Tomiya:*Sigh* "Let's get it over with."

All Might nodded, crouching down. He simple pinched her neck, putting her to sleep.

While everyone was arresting the other villains, Y/N could only look at the sky and smile, knowing it's finally over. They won.

6 months later...

Yet again, all the glory and fame was given to Y/N. The heroes told how Y/N stopped a villain from destroying not only the city, but the entire world. He was given the title of "The True Hero", the one everyone should aim to be.

The city got rebuilt from the ground up, building a big house for Y/N as one of his many rewards for saving the world.

The government recognised his heroic task, providing him with a subsidy of millions of dollars, enough for him to live without having to work at all and still be able of living a life filled with luxuries.

All Might eventually retired, his body wasn't able to fight anymore, but he still teaches in U.A along with Y/N who started to enjoy being a teacher.

Tomiya and the rest got arrested, all of them imprisioned in Tartarus. She didn't gave the guards many troubles so they granted her one wish, to see Y/N once a week. They talk for hours about the life outside and the news in his private life. Tomiya wants to be free and maybe, one day, be with him.

From all the villains, Toga had it easier. Due to her age, insanity and the nature of her quirk she didn't need to be in Tartarus to be in check, so she went straight to a prision cell. Y/N managed to pull some strings and made a deal with her, if she forgets about her previous life, she would be free. Toga accepted and is now living a life along with the hero, working in his house as a maid.