Chapter 7. Explosive nut 🍋🍋🍋

Y/N P.O.V

WARNING:This chapter contains sexual content. You have been advised.

Remember, all U.A students are 18 in my book.

W-well, this was not what I expected at all...

After we eated our food, Katsuki lead me to her room. She was blushing all the way, but I paid no mind to it. Once we entered her room, she quickly closed the door and started kissing me. The kiss got really heated, our tounges trying to enter our partner's mouth.

Katsuki shoved me to her bed. She then starts to slowly undress from her pijamas, putting on a show. She had no underwear. Her boobs were.... really really big...

Y/N:"K-Kat, what are you-"

Katsuki:"Sshhh... just enjoy, baby~"

She sits on my lap, pressing her breasts on my torso while kissing my neck. She rubbed her butt on my member, who got hard pretty quickly.

Katsuki:"It's not fair if I'm the only one naked, you know?"

I looked down to see Katsuki already removed her panties. She tore my shirt, throwing it away.

Y/N:"...I liked that one..."

Katsuki:"I'll buy you one like that, don't worry."

Katsuki got my pants off really fast. She went down, looking at my member still inside my boxers. She starts to rub it through the fabric. While she was on it, she was staring into my eyes, with that mischevious smirk I love so much...

Katsuki:"Little Y/N over here wants to play... should I let him?~"

Y/N:"You better."

Katsuki giggles, and get my boxers off. My member slapped her on the cheek. She was surprised about it's size.

Katsuki:"I-I don't know if it's going to fit..."

Y/N:"If you want to stop, I understand."

Katsuki:"What? Fuck no, I'm so going to enjoy this."

She opened her mouth and tried to deepthroat my dick. She started gagging half way through it, so she stopped, and went back, till she was comfortable enough. She sucked what she could, rubbing with her hand the part she can't reach with her mouth.

Her other hand was massaging my balls. Overall, the pleasure I was recieving was incredible. Katsuki noticed it, and started pumping her head faster.

I can feel her tounge going around my member, soaking it in saliva. Her mouth was warm, making my member feel comfortable in there.

With her hands, she was gentle. She tried to match the same pace she had with her mouth, but she never got rougher.

After a little bit more of sucking, I felt something coming.

Y/N:"K-Kat... I'm cumming!"

She then tried to deepthroat me again. I couldn't last any longer, so I grabbed her head, and shooted all my cum on her mouth. I can feel her gulping as much as she cans.

After I was empty, I let her head go. Katsuki removed my dick from her mouth, coughing.

Y/N:"I-I'm sorry if I was to rough there."

Katsuki:"Trust me. That. Was. Hot."

Y/N:"Oh."

Katsuki:"Wow, your little pal over here still wants more fun... but so do I~"

Katsuki gently pushed me on the bed, telling me to stay there. She got to a drawer, and got a condom from there. She put the condom on my member.

Y/N:"K-Kat, are you sure about this?"