Chapter 14. The Festival begins.

Y/N P.O.V

We finally arrived to the UA Stadium, where the festival is held. A lot of people was waiting there, salutating and cheering us like celebrities. Some of our classmates were doing stupid poses, like Denki or Mineta.

Others were ignoring the crowd, like Shoto, Shoji or me.

And then we have some like Ochako or Momo, that were uncomfortable.

Momo:"C-can we speed up? I don't like being the center of attention..."

Y/N:"They are not looking at you, they are looking at me."

Momo:"...asshole."

I grin, ignoring her comment.

Midnight guided us towards our rest room, where all the Class A students will wait till everything is ready.

Midnight alredy told us we all have our personal rooms, but, for now, we will wait here.

All of us were either nervous, or anxious. Momo was sitting on a chair, stressed out. I walked to her, and sit on a chair next to her.

Y/N:"Hey, you weren't like this a minute ago. What's wrong?"

Momo:"H-Huh? It's nothing, I'm okay. I just need to focus, that's all."

Y/N:"Okay, but remember, we are partners, so if anything's wrong, talk to me-"

Eijira:"Y/N."

I get up, and face Eijira. She had a serious face, determination on her eyes. Did I do something wrong?

Eijira:"Once we are out there, I'm going all out against you. Don't you dare go soft on me just because I'm your girl now!"

She had an adorable pout on her face. Wait, I realised, under her hero suit, I can see...

Y/N:"You are wearing the bra I like?"

Eijira blushed, all the confidence she had dissapearing in a second.

Eijira:"O-oh... y-yeah, just, you know, I-I wanted to give you a su- Wait! That's not the point! Just..."

Y/N:"I'll put on a good show, don't worry."

Eijira:"You better! I'm gonna give it my all for the bet!"

Y/N:"Gotcha."

Suddenly, the comms went on. A very loud and energetic voice can be heared.

Present Mic:"C'mon kids, everything's ready! Go out, go out!"

We all exited the waiting room along side our respective partner. Ochako went to find her partner. I've heard she has a brain wash quirk. Gotta be careful.

We enter the stadium's grounds. A lot of people were there, cheering us. More and more students joined us. We were like, at least, 300 students.

Midnight appeared, a mic on her hand, and started talking.

Midnight:"Welcome! To the U.A. Sports Festival! Today, I, Midnight, the 18 rated hero will be presenting the festival for those in the stadium, and those who are watching it on their homes!"

Midnight:"I'm not alone tho, since another two pro heros will be commenting along side me! Present Mic, and Eraser Head!"

The crowd gives them an applause, while cheering, excited for the event.

Midnight:"Before we begin, we want our top student to give some words to everyone. So, please, give some cheers foooor... Y/N L/N!"

I went to her, everyone clapping their hands when hearing my name. Midnight gave me the mic, patiently waiting for my words.