Chapter 20. Against all Odds.

Y/N P.O.V

Midnight:"FIGHT!"

Momo and I separate ourselves, nodding at each other. We have a plan to win this.

Izuki and Shoto stays in their place, not moving an inch, cauteously watching our movements.

Y/N:"Momo, create it."

Momo:"On it."

Momo creates a lot of smoke greandes. I fire some explosions, giving her some time to create them.

Shoto materialized a wall of ice in front of them, blocking all the explosions. It didn't matter, Momo created 4 smoke grenades. She gives me one, and throw the other three at the wall.

The smoke covered their part of the arena.

Y/N:"Good. Create the-"

Suddenly, I felt the air getting insanely cold. My instincts told me to get out of there, so I used my explosions to get in the air, dodging an enormous amount of ice created by Shoto.

 My instincts told me to get out of there, so I used my explosions to get in the air, dodging an enormous amount of ice created by Shoto

Momo was in the middle of the ice. Izuki crushed the Ice, and threw Momo outside of the arena. Poor Momo was freezed, it was hard for her to move, so she couldn't do anything.

Midnight:"W-what the... M-Momo Yaoyorozu is out of bounds! Only Y/N L/N remains!"

I softly land in the tip of whatever Shoto created. Both her, and Izuki looking at me.

Shoto:"Your partner is out. Give up, it doesn't have to be like this."

Izuki:"Y-Yeah, we alredy won, I-I don't want to hurt you!"

Y/N:"..."

I look to my right. Momo was so shocked, she still didn't realised she was eliminated. She looked at me, hope in her eyes.

Y/N:"Do you really think I'm giving up?"

Shoto:"No. But, we had to try."

Y/N:"I see."

I walk towards them, slowly going down on the ice structure.

Y/N:"I guess, I'll start trying to win now."

A red aura starts to appear around me. Izuki widens her eyes.

Izuki:"W-wait! Last time-"

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE!"

The red aura fully appears, surrounding me. I feel myself getting stronger, and faster. I quickly dash towards Izuki, reinforcing myself. I throw a punch, but she dodges it. I almost hit her tho.

Izuki retreats to Shoto's location. I can see a look of worry on her face

Izuki:"H-he's so fast... That almost got me."

Shoto:"You know what to do, let's-"

I use my explosions to boost myself towards them. Shoto made more of those big ice spears, but I went through all of them.