Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.

To whoever got the reference, I love you.

Y/N P.O.V

Aizawa:"You all have your costumes, right?"

Two days later, the class and I had to part ways, going to our respective hero agencies to begin our training. We were at the train station, waiting for our own train.

Aizawa:"Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything."

Mina lifted up her suit, a dumb look on her face.

Mina:"Yessir!"

Aizawa:"Speak clearly! It's "yes, sir" Ashido."

Mina:"Sorry..."

Aizawa:"Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! Off with you, now."

My group, made up by Izuki, Mina, Momo, Koda, Mineta, Tsuyu and Denki goes to grab some seats. Tenya goes his own way, and Shoto stays behind, waiting for me. The other students were alredy on some seats, waiting for their train. Just when I was about to follow them, Aizawa stopped me.

Aizawa:"Be careful out there. If you make contact with 'you know who' or they find you, call me, or another hero."

Y/N:"Got it."

Aizawa nods, and leaves. Shoto taps me in the shoulder, worried.

Shoto:" 'You know who?' What was that about, Y/N?"

Y/N:"Nothing. Let's go, our train is here."

Shoto nodded, holding my hand while entering the train. Shoto sat on the seat besides the window. I sat next to her.

Shoto:"Y/N, if something is wrong, you know you can tell me, right?"

Y/N:"Yeah, I know."

Shoto:"Then, what was that about? Is someone looking for you?"

Y/N:"It's... complicated, let's leave it at that. Just so you know, I'm okay, all right? I'm not in danger, don't worry."

Shoto tightened her hold in my hand.

Shoto:"Still, if you ever are... I will protect you."

I smile, giving her a kiss in the lips as a reward.

Y/N:"Thank you. I'm counting on you."

After some minutes of looking through the window, staring at the sky, we arrived to our destination. Shoto was sleeping on her seat, her head on my shoulder. I gently shake her, waking her up.

Y/N:"C'mon, sleepy head. Time to leave."

Shoto gets up, and follows me outside.

Y/N:"Well, you know the way, right? I'll follow you."

Shoto nods, walking towards were I suppose Endeavour's agency is, while holding my hand. I decided to chat for a bit on our way there.

Y/N:"So, what do you think your father will make us do?"

Shoto:"Please, refer to him as Endeavour, not father."

Y/N:"Sorry."

Shoto:"It's okay. Honestly, I don't know. He better not be to rough on you, or I'll have to have some words with him."

Y/N:"Heh, if you do, freeze his ass for me."

Shoto:"Will do. We are here."

We stand in front of a large building. When entering, a lot of people was going around, passing papers to each other, or talking through some phones, coordinating and supporting heroes on the field. It looks like an office now that I notice.