Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N:"Now... you know what to do. Talk. NOW!"

Spinner suddenly started to laugh, like if I said the funniest joke on earth.

Spinner:"I won't talk... but there's one thing I can say... you should get prepared, for doomsday..."

Y/N:"What are you talking about?"

Spinner:"You'll see..."

A door was opened by force behind me. Ryuko, along with Midnight and All Might entered the warehouse, sweat running on their foreheads thanks to my flames heat.

All Might appeared right next to me, making a huge wave of wind around the warehouse. The wind extinguished the flames, the warehouse was engulfed by darkness once again.

All Might:"I see you caught a lizard."

Y/N:"...Indeed."

All Might:"I'll take care of this, kiddo. Go back with Midnight, you should rest."

I nodded, dissapointed by Spinner's answers, yet, that "doomsday" he mentioned caught me off guard. The hell does it mean?

I walked towards Nemuri and Ryuko. As soon as I was near them, they hugged me, worried sick for me. Ryuko had dried tears on her face. Sigh...

Midnight:"Are you alright?"

Y/N:"Yeah, he didn't had a chance against me. Still, didn't get what I wanted... I think I told you two to not follow me."

Ryuko:"You really thought we would stay behind after what we saw in those recordings?!"

Y/N:"Not really."

Midnight:"He said anything?"

I turned around, looking at Spinner. He was handcuffed, and currently being dragged outside by All Might.

Y/N:"Just nonsense and insults. The usual." *Sigh* "It was a waste of time..."

Midnight:"You'll find your answers, Y/N, I'm sure of it, but try to rest a little to. Please?"

Y/N:"Fine. Lead the way."

Doomsday... huh?

Timeskip brought to us by Ryuko scolding Y/N for escaping, while the boy completely ignored her.

Two days later...

Spinner got captured and arrested, moving him to Tartarus, a high-security prision away of civilisation, were dangerous villains are. Still, the rest of the League of Villains were oddly silent... no sudden attacks, no sudden events... like if they never existed to begin with...

This world is better without them anyways...

Currently, we are at the gym. Aizawa wants to teach the students "ultimate moves" for a preparation exam between schools, and the requirements for them to participate are those ultimate moves. Sadly, since I'm not a student anymore, I won't participate. It looks like fun, and it's what I need right now.

Sitting on a bench nearby, I stared at my friends doing their moves. Izuki started using her legs more often, throwing really powerful kicks, deadly enough to destroy rocks Cementos created to test our moves. Katsuki concentrated her explosions, doing one much smaller, but it was so strong it actually penetrated through an entire pillar of rocks. 

AP shot she called it.

Little bt little, they all created their own moves. One catched my eye tho, it was Ryuko's Ultimate move. She managed to transform Senketsu into different forms, like one with blades on her feet and hands, or another one showing less skin, with armour all around herself.