𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯

☼

The Loki within the video appears fascinated by her as he follows her movements with his eyes. But Loki can still feel the skepticism radiate from his body as he watches the screen.

With such concentration on the screen, Loki flinches when the door opens again, and Mobius strides inside. "Alright, let's keep going."

Loki ignores his words and points to the screen. "Who is that?"

Mobius glances at the woman, who is now standing next to Loki on the balcony where they watch the city he once tried to conquer. "Oh, you're watching the whole thing now? Thought you weren't interested."

"I've never met this woman."

"Yeah, you haven't met her..." Mobius snorts and takes a seat across from Loki. "Now, we're going to talk about—"

"What do you mean?"

Mobius sighs and gives him a look, shaking his head in disapproval. "We're not here to swoon over pretty women, Loki. We're here to talk about you."

"I want to know who this woman is." Loki demands while he watches in puzzlement as she smiles a bit at the Loki she is with, and the way he looks at her with such wonder and fondness.

Mobius glances between the screen and to the Loki in front of him, and shrugs. "She's more than a pretty face, I can tell you that."

"Why is she... why is she like that with me?" Loki watches the way she leans her head on his shoulder as they watch the city during the night. He tilts his head in confusion upon the sight.

Mobius leans over towards Loki. "You and her were a thing during your time on Earth." He reveals, and Loki softens and stays silent while watching himself hold her hand. "I mean, sure. You both hated each other during the first couple of months, but you know how love goes." He chuckles before pausing. "Actually, no. You don't. See, she's the first ever romantic love you've ever felt, because that's what's always supposed to happen," he points to the screen, smiling in amusement. "After all the mocking you gave your brother, about Jane Foster. There you were, in love with a human."

Loki slowly shakes his head. "This is just another manipulation."

Mobius shakes his head, reaching over to the keyboard to fast-forward quite a lot. "It's not."

The God watches the way he cups her face in his hands, as if she was the most delicate flower he has ever held. He watches himself kiss her with such passion and love, that he felt as if he was intruding such an intimate moment. Even Mobius averts his eyes, Loki noticed.

Loki could not take his eyes off the screen. The way she smiles brightly at him after they kissed, as if he was the only person in her world. The way he returns the smile, with no regret or even prejudice over the fact that she was a mortal from Midgardian. Loki has never seen himself be this way with anyone.