𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥

☼ 

☼ 

Anya stands in Natasha's room, and sees how replicated it all looks. All of their things were destroyed when Thanos attacked the compound, and Anya is reminded that she doesn't have anything of Natasha's anymore. Not that either of them have been sentimental.

"This could've been worse, you know." Tony says behind her, and she forces a chuckle. "I mean, give me some credit, I have that little lamp that Nat always liked. Had to pull some strings." Anya touches the lamp and Tony watches her carefully. "Look, Anya..."

"You don't have to say anything, Tony. I know what I did." Anya mutters. "I'm not sure if I should stay."

"You can't just run again," Tony mutters.

Anya scoffs. "Wakanda wants me to go to jail."

"They didn't say that. They were inviting you to dinner."

"Have you met the Wakandans? Their threats are always hidden."

"I think you should go, Anya. We'd be with you the entire time."

"The invite is for one person only. AKA me. In short, they're planning something."

"Where would you go, then?" Tony crosses his arms.

"Somewhere far away from here."

"You're not going to Loki?"

"He isn't the Loki that we knew." She insists, swallowing hard as she remembers what happened by the river. "He isn't."

Tony gives her an unreadable look before sighing. "Okay, I won't ask about him again. Not the weirdest thing that's happened to us."

Anya looks relieved to hear that, but now she can't stop thinking about Loki. Goddammit, Tony. "I'm going to see Peter. Check if he's okay."

"Your sister would've wanted you to stay here with the rest." Tony says before Anya could walk past him.

She musters a humorless smile. "I did stay here, even when you all left, and I was alone. Remember? Before everything that happened with Thanos, I stayed here because I thought this was my home." Anya determinedly states, and Tony grows guilty. "But now it's just a bunch of walls with a roof."

Tony closes his eyes when Anya walked past him. He wanted to apologize, but the words wouldn't leave his mouth. Instead, he lets Anya leave.

Peter was in the lounge watching television. For a brief moment, Anya pictured herself sitting in Peter's place, and Loki would be the one approaching her. She immediately shakes off the image and sits next to Peter. "How are you?"

Peter just nods, but he doesn't look good. "I'm okay."

Anya wraps an arm around his shoulders and briefly pulls him close. "Do you want to go to the roof? Get some fresh air?"