𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

☼

When Loki is finally revealed to the world, they did not take it so well. Captain James Rhodes had to come all the way down to their tower to scold Tony in a non-gentle way. Being yelled at like a child was not exactly the best thing to experience.

Although, when Rhodey declared for Loki to be returned at once, a sudden struck of lighting hit the tower and temporarily shuts it down for more than half an hour.

When Thor, embarrassedly, says that it is a message from Odin himself for them to comply, Rhodey changed his mind... albeit a bit in shock of what just happened.

Having the Allfather struck lighting through a tower during daytime... it wouldn't be wise to argue with him.

Loki merely rolls his eyes at Odin's display, while Thor smiles sheepishly at the others who gape at him in shock. It's not everyday that the God decides to send a direct message to them. The United Nations decided to not interfere at this time. Frankly, their hands are tied.

New York and the rest of the world has been informed of Loki's presence on Earth, and it is a matter of time before they retaliate. Loki was not surprised to see rallies and protests outside of the tower, yelling for his detainment.

Loki stands by the window, watching the petty humans hold up their useless signs and repetitively scream for his imprisonment.

"Sir, may I suggest closing the blinds?" JARVIS speaks to him.

"Fine." Loki mutters, and the windows are blinded. He walks towards the painting in his room. It is of a peaceful scenery of green fields, with a cottage at the far left. Loki finds himself be reminded of home, somehow.

It has been three weeks since he arrived, and the people were restless when it comes to fighting for their justice. Loki is aware that he took the lives of some of their loved ones.

Loki isn't surprised of how the Avengers treat him. When he passes Clint Barton, he was so sure that the agent would throw an arrow at him unprovoked. Barton would love to watch Loki die, as Loki observed. Natasha Romanoff was the same.

The older sister of Anastasia Romanoff.

Loki had been mistreating her for a while now, and constantly played tricks on her whenever they see one another.

Only small tricks that she wouldn't notice. Loki would slightly move the sofa to the left so she would stub her toe when she passes it in the future. Or misplacing her drink, so she would grab for nothing. All without his magic, but he still manages.

Sometimes, Loki would ask JARVIS early in the morning to open the blinds in her room by finding a loophole through the commands.

"JARVIS, will you please open the blinds in Room 92?"

"I'm afraid I cannot control other rooms under the command of someone who does not possess it, Sir."

"What if I say that the owner of the room is in dire need to be woken up with sunshine on her face because of the health factors pertaining to the average human body?"