𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦

☼

"It's not too late to go back, you know." Anya mumbles as she stands before the entrance of the building, staring at the address engraved to the side of it. "Look at Mobius, he's barely healed."

"I'm doing good, Anya. Getting stabbed isn't actually the worst thing to happen to me." Mobius doesn't hide how his eyes go to Loki.

"No, getting stabbed by an evil variant of the person who scripted the entire multiverse is the worst thing to ever happen to you." Loki comments.

"Point taken." Mobius looks down at his clothes, feeling odd to be in a casual shirt and pants. "Is it really that hard to find clothes similar to my TVA uniform? That's what I wear everyday, you know."

"Are you seriously complaining about the very stylish clothes my wife got you?" Tony grumbles.

"Are we seriously having this conversation?" Anya hisses towards them.

"Just ring the doorbell already, Lava girl." Tony glares at Anya.

"You're the one who wanted to be here, why don't you ring it?"

Loki rolls his eyes. "Oh, for Odin's sake." He pushes Anya and Tony to the side and begins knocking loudly on the door. On his third knock, however, his fist meets with no wood. Instead, all four of them are now elsewhere, assuming the inside of the building. Anya almost loses her balance if it weren't for Loki grabbing her arm to steady her back on her feet. She immediately pulls her arm back and mumbles a thanks.

Mobius taps on Loki's shoulder to get his attention, and they all turn to see another man at the end of the room, standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Another late night visit, Stark? This better be impor..." Strange trails off as he takes in the other guests, and his eyes widen at the sight of Anya more so than a breathing Loki next to her.

She straightens her back and keeps her head up high. "Doctor."

Stephen blinks. "Miss Romanoff." His eyes dart from between her and Loki before closing his eyes. "Okay... what am I seeing right now?"

Tony steps in. "We need your help."

Stephen sighs heavily before turning around. All of a sudden, the room changes again and Anya is now sitting next to Loki, with Tony and Mobius in another sofa. Stephen sits from across them.

Anya confusedly looks down at her hand when she feels herself holding an grape-flavored juicebox, something she has been craving since she got back here. Loki does the same, and sees that he is holding a cup of tea. Tony has a glass of champagne while Mobius has a soda. Stephen stares back at them patiently with an intense pair of eyes.

Mobius is the first to speak, and he laughs. "Wow, that was fun." He drinks his soda while Stephen raises his brows at him. When Mobius finishes his drink, it fills right up again, and he is easily impressed. "I think I met a variant of you before. I learned a few retro songs from you. You're really fun to have around."