𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳

☼

"That's it. We're throwing a party." Tony declares. "FRIDAY, send out invitations to... everyone. Literally everyone in my contacts. And Pep's contacts. Just invite—you know what? Just tell every single news outlet. Put this in the invitation," Tony raises his palm to the air to theatrically emphasize, "Thor... returns..." before flashing a smile at everyone. "And then put free booze below it. That'll get more people to show."

"Right away, boss."

"Thor is coming back and your first thought is to get hammered?" Anya raises a brow.

"Seems appropriate for the God of Hammers." Tony pauses before he starts chuckling at himself as if he just said the greatest joke ever. "I can't believe I just said that. Literally just came up with that on the spot."

"He wouldn't be coming back if something isn't wrong, right?" Natasha asks.

"Oh, I can't wait to see his face when we tell him that we're all retired." Tony snickers as he ignores Natasha's comment to pour himself a cup of coffee. "Oh, and FRIDAY? Make sure to ignore any call from Secretary Ross."

In the lounge of the compound, the former Avengers have breakfast together. Anya sits with Natasha, and Wanda sits closely to Vision. Loki stands by the window as if he is already waiting for his brother's return.

"Why are you throwing a party again?" Natasha asks in a bored tone to annoy Tony.

"Correction. We are throwing a party. It'll be a nice event. Just a small get together. It might even take away people's minds from what happened." Tony shrugs. "Made a lot of public mistakes, and let's face it, everyone loves Thor. It'll be good for everyone."

"You're not seriously thinking about using Thor for publicity, are you?" A new voice from the elevator comes in, and everyone smiles to greet Pepper.

"Psht. No. I wasn't. I'm actually very happy that L'Oréal Paris is coming back. Hopefully, he gets here just in time for the party tonight so he wouldn't embarrass me." Tony grins and kisses Pepper on the cheek. His eyes widen. "Oh, my God. I just had the best idea. We should do a themed party!"

"And what theme would that be?" Pepper asks.

Tony smirks and looks at his friends and dramatically announces, "Asgardian theme."

Silence, and everyone just stares at Tony who just smiles. He drops his grin when everyone gives him an unimpressed look.

"Seriously? Asgardian theme—why do I even try talking to you guys?" Tony rolls his eyes.

"I think it's a great theme." Pepper chuckles.

"Would be nice for everyone to dress up and make fun of Thor." Natasha wriggles her eyebrows. "Nothing beats a welcome party than a bunch of idiot humans dressed as gods." She remarks, making the rest of them chuckle.