𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦*

☼

The party ends around three in the morning, and the others return to the compound. When Loki goes to follow Anya to the lounge, he feels a hand on his shoulder. Loki turns and sees Thor with a much more serious face, compared to his drunken gleeful self at tonight's party.

"Brother, I need to speak with you."

Loki frowns at his tone, since it was different from how he was shouting happily earlier. He looks back at Anya, who is already walking down the hall with Natasha and Wanda. She looks back at him and smiles before leaving with the other women.

Loki follows Thor to the balcony, and watches as his brother closes the door for privacy. Loki is growing more nervous by the second.

Thor inhales carefully and looks at Loki. "Our father has been monitoring your progress here on Earth, and he sent me here to inform you of the decision he has made today."

Loki braces himself and thinks of the worst. If Odin sends him back to Jotunheim to rule, since he is the rightful heir to the throne, Loki might be able to vomit for the very first time in his life. But the next words that Thor tells him makes the soul in his body ignite.

"Father has pardoned you, Loki. You can come home."

Loki stares at Thor for a moment, without even realizing that his eyes are beginning to water, and he breaks out into a wide smile. Thor mirrors his delighted grin and the two brothers embrace. Loki lets out chuckles of disbelief at the thought of coming back to Asgard to properly visit his mother's grave.

"I am so proud of you, brother." Thor tells Loki as they hug.

Loki pulls away with a bright smile, enough to make his cheeks numb. He felt so happy at that moment, and his first thought was to tell Anya and listen to her praise him endlessly for being worthy enough to be allowed back to Asgard.

Anya.

His smile fades away and he looks back at Thor. Once Thor sees the look on Loki's face, he shakes his head in confusion. "What is it, brother? Isn't this what you've always wanted?"

"Yes. Yes, it is." Loki insists, but he hesitates. "It... it was."

"Loki, you can come home." Thor cups Loki's neck, and he observes the expression on his face. "Brother?"

Loki wavers, lowering his head. "Being allowed back on Asgard is the greatest gift anyone could offer, brother."

"But?"

The God of Mischief thinks for a moment before lifting his head and meeting Thor's eyes without fear. "But I've found my place here on Earth. This," he gestures around them and to the city that the tower overlooks. "This is my home now. Where I belong... is right where we stand."

A smile forms on Thor's face, and he still looks as proud as ever. Thor grips Loki's shoulder before pulling him close to press their foreheads together. They close each other's eyes and just bask in the presence of the other brother.

They pull away and Thor smiles. "Your heart has changed, brother. Is it because of the Lady Anya?"

Loki chuckles, shaking his head. "No, she did not change my heart, brother. She... she only showed me that it can be changed." He nods with a fond smile. "And I changed myself. I have found a new way to live, brother. A new glorious purpose." He smiles tearfully at Thor. "And for once, it is a purpose that no longer burdens me to carry. I intend to fulfill that here on Earth."

The two brothers smile at one another and Thor embraces him again, with his heart soaring for his little brother. He can feel Loki's happiness radiate from his body, and Thor can tell that his intentions are pure.

When it was time for Thor to go home to Jane, Loki asks for one more thing. "Thor."

"Yes?"

"I would like to ask you not to mention anything regarding my pardon to the others. Especially Anya."

Thor frowns. "Do you plan to tell her?"

Loki swallows and lifts his shoulder to shrug. "Let me handle it myself, yes?"

Thor nods and watches Loki walk away to his room. The God of Thunder frowns to himself but leaves the compound to go home.

When Loki reaches his room, Anya is already in his room. She is still wearing her beautiful Asgardian styled costume as she stands with a concerned face.

Loki gives her a longing look, and his heart pounds in his chest.

The moment he realized that he would choose to be by her side over coming home to Asgard, he was sure that he loved her. Anya is the most powerful person in his eyes, and not because of her abilities concerning the sun, but because she has so much power over him without even realizing it. Anya could crush him and he would let her. Anya could take his life, and still he would show his gratitude.

She could just say the word, and Loki would burn entire realms for her.

Anya tilts her head in worry. "Is everything okay? I saw Thor talk to you and it looked pretty seri—"

Her words are cut short once Loki marches towards her and desperately presses his lips into hers. Loki cups her face, and kisses her passionately before backing her against the wall.

"Loki, what—" Anya stops talking when he reaches down to the skirt of her gown and pulls it upwards her legs. She grips onto the leather of his Asgardian armor as he pulls her leg to his hip. She gasps when she feels Loki rip her underwear, roughly pulling her hips with it.

He doesn't even say anything, and Anya whimpers against the force of his lips, and the tickling of his raven hair. She hears the rustling of his clothes and feels him push inside her, crushing her against the wall. Anya gasps and submits to him, listening to the low grunt from the back of his throat as he pounds into her. As rough as he is between her legs, he is so gentle with his lips as he kisses the skin under her ear and jaw.

The breath is knocked from her lungs as Anya's feet are lifted from the ground from how Loki keeps her against the wall, thrusting into her without abandon. She holds tightly onto him, moaning her pleasure into his ear. Anya must have lost count on how many times she came undone.

As he reaches his high, Loki moans before brushing his lips against her ear and whispering words that make Anya shudder more than any peaks she had gone through tonight.

"I love you."