𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴

☼

When Loki woke up the next day to an empty bed, he almost thought that Anya left him as he slept... until she emerges from his bathroom with wet hair and one of his buttoned shirts. Loki relaxes, and as soon as she sees him awake, she smiles brightly and climbs on top of him, straddling his hips before kissing him happily.

Loki's heart swells from the affection she is showing, and kisses her gently. From how she kissed him that morning, he almost forgot that she hasn't returned the words he spoke last night.

He pulls away and notices that she is no longer wearing the necklace. He refrains from frowning. "Where's your necklace?"

"Oh, I put it on your nightstand. It's a bit heavy to wear," she smirks.

Loki glances at the nightstand and takes the necklace, and Anya watches him intently. He hovers a palm over the heavy necklace and it transforms into a smaller one, still with a green pendant. What interests her the most is that the pendant is in the shape of a sun, with sharp golden rays. An emerald sun. Loki then places it back around her neck and she gives him a surprised look.

"Please, wear this at all times." Loki quietly tells her, admiring the necklace around her.

"I thought it was just for last night's costume?"

"No, it... it is my gift to you. I would like for you to wear it."

Anya smiles, leaning down to peck his lips. "I'll never take it off."

Those words bring a brighter grin on Loki's face as he sensually slips his hands underneath the shirt she is wearing, and Anya decided to keep the necklace forever. However, she is still unaware of the significance of it.

Thor's Asgardian party was on covers of various magazines and newspapers the next day, dubbed as 'Party of the Century'. As Loki reads through the papers while drinking coffee, he barely recognizes any other non-hero celebrities who attended the Asgardian celebration. Apparently, a lot of them attended and were still overshadowed by the former Avengers themselves, who were reunited for the first time since the incident.

The newspaper had many various photographs, but the only one that caught Loki's eye is the one with him and Anya dancing together. There were wide smiles on each of their faces, and their eyes are only on each other's and nothing else.

In the photo, Loki held her close as he danced lively with her. Apparently many people found the photograph adorable. Loki almost gagged at the adjective used to describe him. He would have let it slide if it was only used on Anya herself.

He feels Anya's slender arms slide down his shoulders from behind, and her lips against his cheek. "Hi." She softly says, kissing his sharp jaw and pale neck.

Loki grin and tilts his head to look at her. "You should get back to your room. You might be mistaken of sleeping with the Dark Prince of Asgard."

Anya chuckles and they both prepare together. As she walks wearing only her necklace, he manifests her clothes to something similar to pajamas she wears at night. Anya teases him by calling him a fairy godmother, which Loki understood since he watched those sweet Disney films with her. And he rolls his eyes at her.