𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴

note: tva loki will be called as "Variant L1130" to avoid confusion with the loki from age of ultron

"Anya... Anya!" Variant L1130 dives into the ground but the portal closes before he could even enter it. "No, no, no, no. No!" He panics before frantically looking around for the TemPad.

Robots swarmed across the room over his head and he keeps himself to the ground. He spots the TemPad at by feet of his other variant, the Loki in the blue suit.

The two Lokis stare at one another before L1130 uses his magic to snatch the TemPad. The Loki of this reality, realizes that this device must be something important to his imposter, grabs the TemPad as well and they begin to have a tug of war with it.

"Let go, you idiot! I need to find Anya. She can't survive on her own out there." Variant L1130 yells with horror.

"Out where?" Loki pulls at the TemPad while Ultron's duplicates continue to attack the Avengers around them.

Natasha throws herself between the two Lokis and snatches the TemPad from them. The magic connecting the them break away due to Natasha's interference, and she kicks Variant L1130 hard on the chest.

Ultron barely even gives his speech when Thor throws his hammer through him and destroys the bot. None of them are clearly paying attention to Ultron at all, now that Anya was gone.

Natasha pins L1130 to the ground with her athletic legs, much like how Anya did with him the first time he saw her in Sokovia. "Where did you send my sister? Where is she?!" She lifts the TemPad as if threatening to smash it on the ground, and L1130's heart drops to his stomach.

"No, please! If you do that, your sister will be trapped in whichever reality she ended up in." L1130 quickly says with force in his voice.

Loki steps forward, curious. "The Multiverse? It's real?"

"Yes. And Anya is in grave danger if she's in a reality without anything to bring her back. Please. Do not destroy it." L1130 desperately pleads.

Natasha can see the concern in L1130's eyes and she hesitantly releases him, but keeps the TemPad. "Where is she?"

"I can't take you to her, but I can return her to her own timeline."

"Timeline? What the hell are you talking about?" Steve finally chimes in.

"A Multiverse... with multiple realities. This Loki is another version of Loki, that belongs to another universe." Bruce gapes at L1130.

"That's not possible. Multiple realities, parallel universes, they're all just theories. It's never been detected before." Tony frowns.

"The proof is right here." Bruce gestures to the two Lokis. "But why isn't there two Anyas?"

"I don't have time for this. Anya could be dying." L1130 glares at them all and lifts his hands to make a gesture for his magic. The TemPad flies from a distracted Natasha's hand, and hurriedly hovers to L1130's.