02 - Cursed

"We may not be talking in the middle of the sidewalk?" he asked coming closer.

"Um. It's you? The one from the cafe?" you asked hesitantly.

"Yes, it's me. I know you might not have saw me because I'm blindfolded then." he smiled pointing at his glasses.

"So... Where would you like to talk to??"

"Gojo Satoru." he said suddenly smiling pleasantly.

"Eh?"

"My name is Gojo Satoru." he repeated.

"Oh! Yes! I am (y/n) (l/n)" you shook his hand.

"So Gojo... Can I talk to you like that?" He nodded his agreement. "Where would you like to talk? "

"Preferably in a secluded place, or at your home right away."

"Why?"

"It is important."

"Okay then let's go. But please explain to me what's going on along the way." you asked when you walked with him.

"As long as there are no people on the sidewalks. Only then I can say something." before you knew it, he was already walking beside you with his hands in his pockets.

You scanned him, and you noticed that he is dressed quite differently from when he was in the coffee shop. Instead of matching clothes, he wore a plain black long-sleeved blouse and dark jeans. Nothing special. What attracted his attention were dark glasses when it was dark outside. You even thought for a moment that he was blind. You wanted to ask what he needed these glasses for but thought it would be rude of you.

"You look at me like that through the glasses, huh?" he asked suddenly, still looking ahead.

"I... I may ask why you are wearing them?"

"How can you put it briefly..." he placed two fingers on his chin. "I want to cover my eyes." he looked at you with his smirk.

"There is something wrong with them?" you asked at all forgetting the earlier politeness, so curiosity took over you.

"Hmm... Judging by what I have to tell you soon, I have no problem showing it to you. But that's later."

"You see something in them when it's dark?" This is the last question you wanted to ask him about this topic.

"Yes. I see everything." he replied normally.

"Actually, there aren't any people here. You can tell me what it is you were looking for my home?" you finally came down to it, not wanting to ask about his eyes anymore. He sighed before speaking.

"At the beginning I will say this: What I am going to say now is true, but if you don't believe me it's okay. It is real no matter what you think."

"Okay..."

"So... Very negative emotions have been detected in your home, which gives rise to an above-average number of curses there." he said seriously.

"The curses?" you asked in disbelief.

"As I said before, no matter what you think, it's real. I can continue?" There was no longer a smile on his face, nor did he look like he was joking. "Others have sent me to get rid of the curses in your home and neighborhood, and to overcome what is causing these negative emotions."

"Overcome?"

"If I get rid of what is causing curses in your home, curses will not form."

"So you are some kind of exorcist?" you laughed.