15 - "I don't want to lose her..."

The death in the air was gone. The creature was gone. He died and fell apart. All thanks to one person.

The one you're here for...

The one who told you all this...

The one who did not give you the floor to decide...

This... who loves you...

The same blue eyes that can hypnotize anyone who looks at them. They seemed distant but were close. Neither of you said anything. You too scared, he too concerned by the moment. The moment he could lose you forever. If it were a second later you... It wouldn't be there anymore...

It was too late anyway. You've been hurt. He could see all the blood dripping from the leg wound onto the grass below you. Dirty green with scarlet liquid. For the first time he thought he couldn't look at blood. For the first time in his life where he kept killing in cold blood. Only your blood had such an effect. No other. He could shed the blood of others, but not yours.

Focusing more on your leg than your face, he missed seeing your relief painted on your face. He preferred to deal with the wound more so that it would not be infected.

Adrenaline took over your body and you felt no pain. Still frozen in place, you stared straight ahead with relief. You didn't want to die, but a thought flashed through your head, if you died now, the relief would be greater. You would be left with no worries for your life because you would no longer have it. He wanted to say something. Speak up and apologize. Hug and kiss. To know that you are really here safe and sound. Know that you are alive.

Taking the first step towards you, he waited for you to react. All you did was look at him as he was getting closer. Until he finally knelt beside you, gently stretching his hand towards you. As expected, you didn't touch him. So he withdrew his hand, thinking about his next deeds. He couldn't apologize. He never really apologized to anyone. He always had a natural reconciliation with someone without saying "sorry". Only for you, he decided to make an exception. The only exception is because Satoru Gojo can't apologize.

It was even difficult for him to form an appropriate sentence. He was bad at taking the blame and responsibility on himself. He never did. But now he had to. He knew he had screwed up. He said it all. Not you... It was he who proposed this marriage. Not you...
Sure, he wanted it all the time. But at what price? He could lose you through selfishness. The person he fell in love with. The first woman he wanted more than a single night with. He wanted to be with you forever.

"(y/n)... I..." he whispered softly looking at the ground beneath him. "I was really stupid... I shouldn't be saying all this..." his pride made it difficult to say the last word, but he managed to choke it out nonetheless. "I'm sorry..."

It was the first time he had said it seriously. Your attention was drawn more to him after these words

He waited for you to scold him. He wanted that to happen. You will yell at him and then he will be able to deal with you. But no word came out of your mouth. No screams or anything. The quiet behavior always bothered him. Especially yours.

Likewise with him, people didn't know what he was going through when he was quiet himself. It could be quiet with you. He could padlock his mouth to shut himself up and say nothing to you. Now he was trying to be quiet, but he wanted your answer. You could tell him anything and even hit him. With you, infinity is always off. It doesn't matter if you touch it gently or hit it and tug it, it's always turned off. To feel your touch. Tender or brutal, touch is touch. Plus him you. He would always be in paradise.

He was impatient as he waited for your words and deeds. He had never liked the silence around him at times like this. He wanted to scream for you to speak up. He did whatever to signal that you were okay. He thought carefully about his next words, but he exploded before he could think of them. He grabbed your one hand and lifted it to his face.

"Come on! Hit me! Scream! Do whatever! Just-" he screamed, stopping at your sudden tears replacing the relief on his face.

"You idiot!" you screamed suddenly jumping at him with your arms wrapped around his neck. By letting the tear flow out of your eyes, you just wanted to know that you are not alone here. To feel the other person with you, knowing that you are still alive. Even if that man is the one who did it all to you. He saved you.

The gojo, surprised by your sudden movement, only stared at your head pressed against his chest. He felt your whole body tremble as he wrapped his hands around you, kissing the top of your head. You were so gentle to him. A small trembling body pressed against his steady posture. He felt like he was in paradise but also in hell. You hug him voluntarily, but nevertheless you do it Instinctively to react to what happened just a moment ago. He never wanted to let you go. You were supposed to be just for him.

The trembling of you all became more noticeable. It wasn't the adrenaline running through your veins anymore. It was either a cold reflex or a pain response. He still remembered the cut in your leg. He couldn't forget it until you got stamped, even if he wanted to. Just now, he didn't want to move you away to see it. He wouldn't be able to secure it well until he got to someone who knows it. He would already prefer to make you briefly dizzy due to teleportation than to infect the wound.

"Don't open your eyes, fine?" he said, gently hugging you closer to him as he clasped his hands together, making you disappear in a moment. Listening to what he was saying, you squeezed your eyes tight against him. He never told you to open them back. You felt him carrying you somewhere. The place where you were was unknown to you. You haven't opened your eyelids even once with interesting sounds that interested you. Birds, hums, shoes knocking on the pavement. You just were in the forest and now he is walking along the sidewalk. It wasn't normal. You opened your eyes only when you heard someone else's voice. Women. Long brown hair, dark circles under the eyes, white coat. Maybe a doctor?

"What?" you heard him talking to a Gojo most likely.

"You have to heal her. - he replied."

"Take her to the hospital." she replied waving her hand to get rid of him.

"Shoko! You have to heal her, please..."

The woman widened her eyes at the sudden word of her acquaintance.

"A curse has attacked her and I don't want anything bad to come of it. I don't want anything worse to happen to her. I don't want to lose her..."