33 - No🔞

NSFW warning

"(y/n)-chan~"

"What?"

"Come to me~"

"No."

"Hug me~"

"No."

"Please ~"

" No."

"Why?"

"Because I'm busy."

"You can stop it. I want to be close to you now~"

"I'm saying - I'm busy, Satoru."

"But—"

"No. Wait until I'm finished. Please. Besides, you should also clean up the mess after yourself."

It was morning. You both got up and got dressed. Neither of you expected the kitchen to turn into a battlefield when Gojo wanted to whip whipped cream with a mixer. Wanted pancakes or waffles, which you would expect often for breakfast. Unfortunately, as always, he needed something for that. Some kind of accessory. And since he ran out of his canned whipped cream, he had to make it himself. As usual, he tried to beg you to do this to him, but you were persistent. You thought that if you agree to something like that now, your future will be hard because he will become even more lazy. And you would be on his errands. The best thing was to get him used to it that you wouldn't do everything for him. In fact, he was quite lazy by now. He didn't even feel like getting up earlier to go to work. As soon as he heard the alarm clock he immediately turned it off and went to sleep. Well, an hour later he got up and only had 15 minutes to go to work, and he got dressed with you and went to the kitchen.

You've already experienced that it is late.

As he was sleepy standing in the kitchen while you were making warm sweet pancakes, he poured the cream into a bowl and turned on the mixer. And out of inattention, he turned it on too quickly and at too high speed, so that the cream with sugar that he added too quickly spilled in half of the kitchen. Including you and him. 

He acted like a child when you scooped up the blender washing it before putting it down leaving Gojo with no hope of whipped cream. He had to survive by eating plain pancakes without any additives. Still, he devoured them anyway.

You dried yourself up, cleaned up after yourself, and now you washed the dishes after you. Everything would be fine if you hadn't cleaned up yours, and some of him, and he didn't clean his. You told him to clean that cream off the floor and counter. 

He rebelled like a real child, saying that he would not do it because he did not want to. 

He loved to upset you like that. He spoke everything in a stupid voice and with a smile. As if he didn't really feel like it, he just wanted to be polished. Hence also his next sentence:

"You're cute when you get nervous~"

"And you are annoying." you said finishing washing off the last plate with a faint pink on your cheeks when you could take that as a compliment. "Don't make me angry."

"But if you look so cute when you're nervous why should I stop? You make cute faces. And I rarely hear you scream. But it already works for me. When you're pissed off or yell for me"

"What?"

"You're calling my name. Do you know... your voice is beautiful when it breaks~"

"Stop!" you turned away from him in embarrassment and crossed your arms over your chest.