17 - Let's go home

You slept being left alone in the room. Neither of those two came even once. Ieiri was busy and the Gojo, even if he wanted to come there and sit next to you, was forbidden. So he went to his home and thought time would pass faster when he went to sleep.

__________

Trying to sleep turned out to be impossible. He was moving around his big bed, trying to find a comfortable position to fall asleep. It turned out that the bed turned into a mess worse than it was when it was not there. He always tried to arrange it somehow, but now he fucked it up what it would look like. He was awake for two reasons. He still remembered seeing your tearful face in pain, and you slept elsewhere than he did.

It got to the point where he wasn't sleeping at all.

With a groan of frustration, he glanced at the clock that marked 3 am. His body told him to sleep, but his mind and heart told him otherwise. He wanted to come to you even if he can't. He chose not to upset you with his presence. He knew you didn't want to know him, and all of this had been caused by life-or-death moments before. He was hot and cold at the same time. He was awake and sleepy. Happy and sad. He wanted to get up and leave. He couldn't sleep so he thought about the way he might surprise you when he takes you back home tomorrow.

________

The lack of sleep worked badly for all people, including him. He spent the next three hours lying on the bed aimlessly. He remembered that most of Ieiri came to his office after 8. Therefore, he had to wait two more hours. But that won't stop him from getting ready to surprise you. He also didn't know whether to take you to his house in Tokyo or to his rented one in Osaka. Ultimately he chose Tokyo bearing in mind that you may feel faint. For now, he wanted to forget about firing you and spend time in your future common home. Whenever he's better with you, he'll do it by moving everything to his house in Tokyo.

Not holding back any longer, he got up to take a quick cold shower to wake him up. Leaving the bathroom t-shirtless, he grabbed the phone and searched for a website where he could order various items. He ordered several large bouquets of roses and wraps of chocolates and other goodies. Without even looking at the price, he ordered a transfer. Everything was to be brought to the address in an hour. One thing was already done. The second thing he did was order a dinner at a highly rated restaurant for both of you on the 13. Order accepted and now he was waiting only for his first order, which will be with him in an hour.

Apparently quite a short period of time dragged on inexorably. Only now did he realize that he hadn't had anything in sight since all the confusion. And the morning light did its job, giving him pain in his head and eyes. So the only downside to having the six eyes technique. He grabbed the glasses in one of the drawers, putting them on. They could help ease the throbbing under the skull and cover up signs of fatigue and lack of sleep under the eyes. To pass the time, he turned on his phone looking for something interesting. There was nothing interesting there until he saw the video with the challenge of how one person has to show a photo in his gallery in terms of which number the other person will choose. For curiosity, he turned on his gallery by selecting a number, for example 3. He counted for the third photo and turned it on. The only picture of you he had. A month ago, when you went for a walk together. Then he secretly took a picture of you without mentioning him.

So he spent the next fifteen minutes admiring the photo and it was an hour before he noticed and he heard the car outside.. Looking out the window, he saw a car with the name of the company from which he ordered the package, so grabbing a random T-shirt, he put it on and left the house. An employee started pulling out bunches of flowers from the back of the big car and Gojo showed him where to put them. After taking the sweets as well, the Gojo being a good man today tipped the employee.

The roses couldn't stand without water so he went to the room at the end of the house where he kept things he wasn't using and looked for flower vases that he knew were there. Eventually he found vases belonging to his family for years. Old and dusty, but nice enough and looking rich enough to use. He took enough to hold all the bouquets. He walked several times to pick them up one by one, filling them with water and putting flowers in them. Everything even fit together. Roses in white vases decorated with golden fragments.

He went to get the last vase. He caught the one that stood out as the only one. Unfortunately, he was the last. Transparent crystal with patterns. He had no choice but to take it, so he picked it up. He was about to leave, but something caught his attention. A small box placed behind the vase he picked up. He put the vase on another cupboard, reaching for the box. When he saw what was inside, he smiled knowing what he could do with it.

__________

You opened your eyes looking around you. It looked like you were in the hospital. You were lying on the bed covered up to your neck. There was no one with you. No windows around you. Only white walls and ceiling. Light light shone from the lamps above you, making the room even cooler. You wondered where you are.

Suddenly you heard the sound of the door opening and a woman with long brown hair wearing a white apron entered the room. Same as the one you saw last time. She came over to you, suddenly removing the cover from you. Then you saw that you weren't wearing any pants. The woman watched and pressed her fingers against the spot where there was redness on your thigh. When she touched a slight pain filled your leg.

"Excuse me... Where am I?" you asked softly, lifting yourself gently on your hands.

"In Jujutsu High." she replied.

"Jujutsu... ?"

"Sorcerers, curses... Gojo for short." she said. That explained it all. "He should be here soon, if he doesn't even come here anymore. So soon-"

She didn't have time to finish because the door suddenly opened and a Gojo was next to you.

"This is what I'm talking about." the woman waved her hand dismissively taking care of her own affairs.

The white-haired one smiled happily when he saw you. He grabbed the messy strands of your hair by tucking it behind his ear. He brought his face close to yours, kissing the rim of your lips. You blushed as you moved away quickly. He laughed softly rubbing your cheek.

"I can take her now, right?" he asked the woman next to him.

"Yes. For one day only, don't let her overload her leg."

"Yes yes whatever." he said dismissively. "Let's go home."