18 - Not hurt

Slightly pulling you into a sitting position, Gojo held your arms to keep you from falling. He leaned a little so you could lean on him as he picked you up to see if you could walk. At first he wouldn't let you put your weight on your feet by holding you up, but with each passing second he would put you down, watching your facial expressions carefully. He could only let go of you completely when nothing hurt. But for now, it was only gradually getting hold of you.

He loosened his grip a little more. You felt numb. And the only pain you felt was like touching a bruise. So light. It wasn't unbearable, but it still was. That's why when the Gojo asked you preferred not to lie.

"It hurts?" He asked.

"Just a little." you replied. You thought he was going to let you go. Instead, you felt your feet no longer touch the ground. He held you in the air. You wanted to tell him that you're okay and he doesn't hurt so badly that he would put you on your feet. You know he would never listen to you or you wanted to try. "Gojo, it doesn't hurt that bad."

"Even if that's the case, it still hurts. Light pain is still pain, baby." he said sweetly. Later he remembered that he wanted to change you. "Shoko. This is (y / n). My-"

"I don't care about your life. Get off me and don't forget to buy me a whiskey." she replied disregarding all his words. He gasped softly, correcting you in his embrace and instead of going out like a man through the door he teleported you back to his house. "I knew he was using his techniques for stupid things, but to keep him from going home?" Ieiri said to herself.

____________

He teleported you home.

Instead of appearing in the living room or anywhere else, he was standing with you on the porch in front of the front door. You looked at him strangely, still not knowing what was happening when he did, and suddenly you appear elsewhere.

"Ah! Sorry! I forgot to tell you! I can teleport. That's why we're suddenly here." he smiled as he said it. It's like reading your mind. But you guessed he couldn't just read it from your confused face.

He thought about telling you he had a surprise for you, but he held back. After all, a surprise is no longer a surprise when someone knows, right? That's why he didn't tell you. With a big smile on his lips, he opened the door, walking inside confidently. Honestly, you looked at him like he was stupid. He smiled for no reason at all when he even entered the house. You saw that he was weird, but now it has stretched the limit. He was strange to the might. You don't even know why he turned you with his back to what was in front of him. He was carrying you while you had your legs wrapped around his waist. His hands were too low for your taste. One on the thigh just below the butt and the other a little above him, on the other side. He walked down a corridor that you did not know, and only now you remember that you are not wearing pants. This reminder was helped by Gojo's large warm hand on one of his bare thighs. You tightened your arms around his neck in shame, hiding the blush on your face.

"Gojo... Where are we?" you asked him not to pay attention to your face.

"At my home in Tokyo." he replied by humming.

Tokyo? You were in Tokyo. Your first time in Tokyo and you're without pants worn by a white-haired idiot. People come here to make their dreams come true and you are immediately ashamed. It's good that no one has seen you like this. Except him. Gojo saw you.

You took a long time to go through a very short corridor. He took three steps and stood elsewhere for a while. You didn't even know when he stopped.

"Look behind you." he said in your ear. He turned sideways to make it easier for you and you turned your head slightly to look where he told you. He looked with you to the room with bouquets of roses as decorations. Your eyes sparkled in amazement at that. "Surprise!"

He hugged you tightly against him as you continued to stare at the flowers. Large bouquets that you think must have cost a lot. When was he preparing it?

"Like it?" he asked bringing you closer. He sat you down on the soft sofa next to you. "That's not all."

While you were admiring the look of the room with all those bouquets, Gojo went to another room to come back in a moment with the box. Putting them next to you, he opened them showing even more boxes but with sweets inside.

"For you." He kept smiling even looking at your confused expression.

He apologized, took care of you and now makes you a surprise. He was so happy and smiling again. He was sending you a sincere smile, hoping you would love him back. That's why you smiled softly at him. He deserved a smile as well as anything else. He wasn't perfect but he did everything for you.

"Thank you." you said looking at your hands. That ring on your finger again. He still reminded you of his. A diamond similar to his eyes but also slightly different from them. He could take care of you.

"Say... Does it still hurt?" he asked pointing to his leg. You weren't lying when you said it didn't hurt. Slight pain from before turned into a normal feeling without pain. "Definitely?"

He brought his hand closer to your leg, brushing his finger against your skin. You were going to ask him for pants to wear, but that was before he directly started stroking your thigh. You could step back, but it wouldn't have happened then with his disappointment which you didn't want after what he did for you now. It was too close. He was already too absorbed in tobay and was touching you.

No man has ever been this close to you. He was the first.

"It certainly doesn't hurt?" he asked again.

"N-No...." you answered by stuttering slightly.

"You don't have to be so nervous. It's me. No one else."

His efforts to calm you down did not go according to his plan. It was „he". You didn't want to get that close to him. But you were sitting here anyway. On his couch, at his house while he stroked your thigh.

At one point, he suddenly fell to his knees in front of you.

"W-What are you...?!" you screamed in surprise before he grabbed your leg, slipping a hand between your clenched knees.

"Relax." he said smiling hard showing his teeth.

He gently kissed the knee as he came down later with kisses on the outside of the thigh. All attempts to draw his face away from the kisses failed. Your face was getting too hot.

The gojo couldn't resist the soft looking thighs. He wanted to hug and kiss them now. By the way, he could have massaged your sore leg after the wound. Good for you because he will do it, and even better for him because he can stroke and caress them with impunity.

His gentle kisses on the outside of the thigh and the wound site turned more hungry when he sometimes bit lightly or sucked his skin. He wanted more. Therefore, at a time when his mind was not clear, he parted both thighs putting his head between them and began to bite and suck on the inner skin. He wasn't completely absorbed in everything he was doing, and he still had sense. Therefore he slowed down. In his opinion, he found the perfect place and, catching your skin between his teeth, began to suck and bite it alternately. He only stopped when he felt the skin swell in his mouth. He proudly stepped back looking at his handiwork. Gentle bites and one strong sign.

"G-Gojo..." You said softly. He looked up and seeing your slightly parted lips and narrowed watery eyes he was even more proud of himself.

He lifted your other thigh gently kissing it before speaking.

"You will always be happy with me."