13 - Hate

"You will not decide about it! This is my job!" you were outraged by his earlier statement. He really thought he might come to your job and want you to be fired from the job you like so much.

"I can decide about it. We are brides. I have the right to interfere with your life." he answered seriously.

"You are so... AGH!" you groaned as you entered the staff room. All your coworkers stared at the scene unfolding in front of them with their eyes wide open. Nobody wanted to interfere in your affairs.

As you walked into the room he followed quickly until you slammed the door in his face before he could even go in there.

"(y / n) Don't make it difficult." he grabbed the handle to open the door. He went inside looking at you who was standing in front of the window. "Let's go home."

He stopped a few steps away from you, waiting for you to respond and turn around. To feel better with your screams, he kept telling himself that it was for your own good. He really did. He had reasons to fire you. How would you come here from Tokyo? You will go out and live together. He has a very well paid sorcerer so you don't have to work with him. For what? You would be exhausted for nothing. He would rather you spend his money than add your wages to fees and buying food, even if these wages are several times lower than his. Why torture us? You just have to be there for him. His sweet wife being there for him and taking care of his needs. Now he wanted to come back to your temporary home and talk to you. One movement of his hand was enough for you to speak to him. These were not pleasant words for his soul.

"I hate you!!"

Not that sooner or later he hadn't expected these words. Even before all this, he knew you would hate him. But it still hurt him. Hear such words from a loved one. This is worse than getting hurt while fighting curses.

He didn't answer you anything. He just grabbed your wrist, pulling you to the exit. If you have to talk like that, he'd rather keep it private between you. He ignored your attempts to get your hand out of his grip and kept walking. He didn't even look at any of the people in the coffee shop as he walked past your coworkers. He just missed them. He wanted to get home and talk to you as soon as possible. Diligently. He didn't even have time to look for a taxi, he just dragged you to an alley and didn't care if you found out about his technique one way or another. He only grabbed you tighter and brought your hands together teleporting you to your living room. Due to the desire to get to a given place very quickly, he forgot that you had your eyes open during the teleportation because he did not cover them. This made him feel dizzy and want to vomit. You staggered against the wall of the room panting from the sudden stab of pain in your head. You did not know what just happened, but you assumed it was something related to his skills that are part of the world that you knew until recently. You realized before that he is not an ordinary person you can mess with. Now you just got confirmation. The first time he did something not like him. Every time he was with you when anything was wrong with you. Now he was just standing in front of you. You could be afraid of him.

"What are you?!" you shouted at him as he stabilized. "First you want to control my life and now what ?! Are you taking me to your house for what ?!"

"Are you asking me „for what"?" he began quietly. "I'm trying to do everything for you. I want to give you the best life possible! Is it so much?! You always have to make it difficult! You always have to complicate things and put me in a bad light! I will do anything for you you do not understand?! You make me feel guilty for everything! You can't do it without me! Why am I doing this ?! I don't know anymore! If everything I do for you turns into a fake smile, I don't know !!"

His words hurt. You and his. Only who more... He blurted it out on the spur of the moment. He said something he never wanted to tell you. But he was telling the truth. He just wanted to be happy with you, but you made it hard for him.

His words made you feel like shit. He did it all for you and you broke it. You could apologize now if he hadn't said a few other sentences. „You always make everything difficult for him, complicate and put him in a bad light", „you make him feel guilty about everything „and... You can't do without him." As if you were not coping for these few years. Quality always worked out even in the worst moments. So why did he have to remind you of that?

Gojo thought about his words now. Even though he loved you, maybe he made the mistake of having a deal with your father... If he hadn't, you would have continued to live your old life, now probably on the street with no work and no home. He could watch you struggle without shelter until finally some disease, like most homeless people, would catch you and you would die. Then you would be on his conscience. The person he loved.

He could still cancel the engagement and let you go. He didn't want to look like you were sitting on the sidewalk begging for money if you were desperate. It was bad when you had a house with your father and you were still earning money. What if you didn't have that? He would never want that. If you disappeared from this world, it would be with him as before when Geto disappeared. He lost a friend and now he has to lose his future wife as well? He already preferred to make you do whatever it takes not to lose you. He wanted to apologize, but his ego kept the words from falling out of his mouth. He only realized he had made a big mistake when he heard your voice trembling.

"Then why did you do all this? Maybe it was a mistake ... I can handle myself." your eyes stung with tears as you spoke the words. You honestly thought how it would turn out. Will you be happy with him or not... Apparently not. You didn't want to hurt him, but he hurt you for it. "You should take this... as your biggest mistake in life."

Wanting your happiness, he completely destroyed them. Without too much thought, you left his house quickly, ignoring even how he said your name. The last thing you wanted to do now was come back to him and see him. It would be better if you never got to know each other.