56 - Hunger for touch

Satoru finally got the taste of victory. 

Now at last he can proudly say that not only he eats anything from the fridge.

He knew you could have cravings. He hadn't expected this earlier. But he knew it would. He knew you would want to eat something different than you always eat. New food, new flavors. This is something thanks to which. He could also benefit in life. 

Of course he knew he couldn't give you as much to eat as he wanted. He cannot give you food that you neither want nor can't. Now, he will never give you alcohol and something harmful in his life. He just has to make sure you don't eat something you shouldn't be eating. Honestly, he doesn't know what you can and can't eat. All he knew was that you can't eat everything in turn forever.

So you can't eat anything he eats...

He will never give you a glass of alcohol or cigarettes. Not only was it bad for his health, he also didn't want the child to suffer. Even though he has never seen you do anything you shouldn't. You never smoked. But you drank once. You took one sip of your drink to walk over to him and kiss him in front of the people. Perhaps that was a bit weird, because you could kiss him right away. But he doesn't blame you for embarrassing yourself in front of other people. Additionally, there were strangers. He understood you and your behavior. But if he were in your place, he wouldn't hesitate to come up to you and kiss you even in the middle of the room. 

In your home and life, no alcohol. 

Especially since he doesn't plan to stop at just one child...

He was ready for anything you might want to eat. One day ago, he was out shopping. Without you, unfortunately, because he didn't want you to overexert yourself. Especially because your feet hurt and it's harder to walk.

Besides, you may have a sore back or you may feel faint. He couldn't overtake you with shopping. Unless you were okay. But somehow since this morning you didn't seem eager to shop. So then he went alone.

His supplies were weird.

Sweets, ice cream, something for sandwiches, as well as fruit and vegetables. He wanted a healthy child so badly that he bought vegetables. Who would have thought. And also he doesn't refuse you when you want to go for a walk. You need fresh air and some rest. And also traffic. 

He didn't know pregnant women, but he could tell you looked so beautiful. And just knowing that he had done this to you gave him a bit of pride. He wanted to find a virgin, he found a virgin. He loved you then. And now you are walking next to him with his baby in you. You don't know how much he loves you for it. 

You showed him you care about him. Since you take care of everything now. You're not doing anything risky. And you even obey his caution. However, Satoru is now obnoxious because he is too overprotective. 

Sure, it's sweet that he looks after you like that.

And it's also nice that he doesn't want to leave you. You already know a few people who have a father who passed away shortly after he found out that he was going to have a child. An example is Misa. Even when she lived with her mother, she moved immediately when she could. Because she didn't want to live with her. A month later she had a chance to become a stepfather. You don't have that.

And Satoru won't do that either. If he wants, you can tie him to the table so he won't go anywhere. He wanted to be a father so he would take responsibility.

But you know he loves you and he won't. 

However, even if he does something annoying now, you can really tie him down even now.