57 - Suns

A/n: Today two chapters. I don't want to extend the end of the story. Thank you all!🥰

~

"You want to go to Shoko?"

"Whether Shoko is a gynecologist or has children?" you asked with your hands in his T-shirt.

"No... But she is a doctor." doctor, he replied, holding you on his lap. "Isn't it normal that since the baby grows and you too?"

"You are not helping..." You muttered.

"Sorry! But I'm also worried. You really don't know what's going on? It's probably obvious that you'll be feeling heavier than usual..."

"Satoru, you are not really helping me..." you groaned in a sad voice.

"I'm only telling the truth. It's the beginning of the fifth month, right? Your belly will grow and so will your baby. So please don't tell me this could be wrong! "

You hit him in the chest.

"You don't know how hard it is for me... You don't even know how it hurts... Instead of saying it all, you could at least try to understand that I am afraid!"

He felt something wet seep through the fabric of his T-shirt. He looked down and saw that you were crying. He made you cry again...

He didn't want to do anything to you. But he had misspelled the words anyway. His fault. And he cannot deny otherwise.  He can't really tell you that now. He didn't want to make you cry, but he failed.

After all, he didn't want to put you under stress.

However, he managed to spoil your whole mood.

"...Why do you have to do this to me..." you groaned and slapped his chest again.

He sighed loudly and put his hand on your back.

He felt himself flinch, and then your muscles relaxed, which allowed him to start massaging your skin to soothe.

"Sorry..." he muttered putting his head on yours. "Don't cry. Everything is fine. We'll go to the doctor."

Since you are pregnant, you haven't been to the doctor. Or actually you were, but not at the specialist's. You were at Shoko's. She knows everything. And she is also a doctor.

But now Shoko won't help. Maybe she was in control of your condition and everything. But you doubt she will know what is happening to you.

That's why Satoru waited for you to calm down properly.

He wanted your breathing to calm down as soon as possible and you would start acting normally.
He really needs to be more careful with what he says.

Even if now he hasn't said anything harmful that much. But he raised his voice a little. He knew you didn't like screaming. And also when someone speaks badly to you. For example, that you don't know anything. You've been listening to those screams for several years, and now you were going to stop hearing it. With him, you were supposed to be the happiest ever. It's best with him.

That's why he calmed you down quickly. To make you forget what he told you. For your own good. To make you feel good.

He'll take you to the doctor today. To make you feel better about it all. You'll know what's going on.

He can't just tell by the energy he sees.

It doesn't matter that it started to look different.