51 - This is what love is all about

A/n: I finally know how this story will end. There are still 9 chapters left.☺️

~

Fingers in white hair. Soft strands flowed over your hand.

Satoru finally fell asleep.

He was hugged to your stomach all the time.

His cheek was almost pressed against you.

You regret that you made Satoru feel like this. You don't know why he started saying that at all.

You hurt him with something you did. Though you don't know what it is. You did something to him. Or was it his emotions?

All he said to you was his emotions.

His sincere emotions. The worse. Emotions that have been accumulating in him for some time. In his heart.

There were no bad emotions mean to you. These were all his thoughts.

Every word he said before made him feel pain.

He understood what he was doing wrong from the beginning. Now he knew it for sure. He wanted your relationship to be genuine. But he still had the feeling that this might not be the case.

He was afraid that it was you who pretended to be with him. He was afraid of losing you.

He regretted the way he was acting. He didn't think he deserved love. He thought you didn't love him at all.

He never knew what love might be. He never loved. Same with the fact that he was never loved.

Everything was only ever covered with desire. A thirst for money and power. He could never find any love.

He did not love anyone. He has never been loved. Nobody showed him what it's like to love.

That's why he doesn't know if he really loves.

His feelings are real.

He wants you to always be there for him. He trusts you. He likes being with you very much. He loves when you are out and about together. He doesn't like it when you are away. He also doesn't know if this is what love means.

He is happy when you are with him. He felt most wonderful when he found out that you could have a child.

He was in heaven when you became his wife.

But he had a hint that something was bothering you. It worried him too.

He was worried about the feeling that you could pretend for him. To make him happy.

Even if it wasn't, his thoughts continued to circulate. This hit his heart.

These thoughts made him feel harder and harder.

But he was still happy.

Everything he did with you was filled with happiness. As if he wasn't thinking anything wrong.

He kept telling himself that you weren't pretending to have feelings for him.

You never pretended.

However, his brain was sending him such signals.

He had a right to be a little suspicious.

Even if you said you loved him, it could be different.

He smiled when he heard that. His heart fluttered. He could tell you that he loves you countless times.

But now he saw you cry when you found out about your pregnancy... Something snapped inside him.

As if your happiness has suddenly flown away...