39 - Water

A/n: Sorry I don't update that often. I want to finish my second Gojo x reader story first. There are still a few chapters to the end. Once I'm done with it, I will update more often.
Thank you💕

__________

The hot steam rising outside the window was stunning. The place was warm, even in the mountains which should have cooler air. It was so warm and even hot in here. Beautiful views, flowering shrubs and entire gardens in beautiful plants. Sun loungers, gazebos. It was all in the most luxurious hot spring resort you could ever be.

Exclusively equipped rooms with everything you could wish for. Additionally, access to the terrace is available in every room, and additionally, next to the terraces, there is a small spring which you can enter privately.

You didn't know Satoru preferred such a quiet place to play. Here you can rest rather than play. Although you know he had other plans for spending time here.

He exactly gave you a week to improve your condition. So that you can rest and regain strength after all this. He took you here so that you could enjoy such peace. You will relax and be healthier. Mountain air can make it better.

He made it a bachelor party and a hen party at the same time. He invited a few people, and booked the entire resort for three days to laze around. Of course, he had other things planned as well, but he wanted to spend the first day in a quiet place to gather energy for the crazy days.

He invited Shoko, Utahime and Mei as standard for you, and also tried to get Misa. He succeeded, but he only had to do it with her "friend" and in order for her not to feel alone, he allowed it.

Her friend is none other than the employee of the cafe where you worked. However, it was really just a friend. Apparently, he wanted to go so badly that he begged her to ask if she could go with you. You were surprised to see them. You didn't expect Satoru to invite them. After all, he didn't seem to like them. And it really was. But he said he already did it for you. For no one else, I just gave you.

That's why you were hoping to spend a nice evening.

As always, he invited Suguru. And he asked Nanami, but you don't know if he'll come. He is a busy man who doesn't seem to like your fiancé. Even Misa didn't like him very much. So why doesn't anyone like him?

Only Geto seems to like him. But you're not sure about his feelings.

Sitting in a hot spring with other women, he listened to his thoughts instead of their words. The bowl seemed to get along well with the rest. She had some topics with each one. You could say that your friend is a union of these three other women.

She couldn't believe Mei and Utahime were in their thirties and Shoko before. Even though she was Gojo's age, she still thought 25 was closer to 30 than 20. So she thought you were leaving when you were thirty.

Yes... A thirty-year-old in the body of a twenty-year-old with the mind of a ten-year-old...

They found topics about clothes.

And you, at that time, wondered about your fate. He changed the date, so you'll be his wife in a week. Next week, you have to be prepared for anything.

It pained you that you couldn't decide more. But you don't know if you can love him like that anymore. You want to love him. But is it so? Loving him is something other than the friendship that brought you together. You feel you love him. He is a person who can also be given feelings. You want to do it. He is like that for you, he cares for you, he loves you. You want to do this too. Love him, finally let him know that you also want to be with him. Without forcing. No dislike of him at the mere thought of an arranged marriage. Only he wanted it from the beginning. Now you don't know yourself. You acted like a couple for months. How in love. Now would that change?