05 - Kiss on the cheek

The night passed very quietly. Nobody disturbed your sleep like always. The only problem was you weren't sleeping in your bed, and this wasn't your home. You made the owner of this house sleep on the couch. Even though you wanted him to sleep in bed. It was strange that whenever you wanted something to be worse for you and better for him, he would refuse to make you do as he wanted. He was just a friend you met three months ago. Nobody else. But with each passing day you trusted him more and more. He was like a friend who wasn't involved in your private life, who meets you almost every day and just talks about random topics. Of course, you didn't know that behind these friendly conversations there were hidden emotions of the white-haired man directed at you. Though he sometimes looked at you suggestively with a flame in his eyes, you never ceased to know only a friend in him.

Opening my eyes after that quiet night even though it's 3.30 on the clock. Your body was used to sticking out very early so you woke up without even an alarm clock. He stretched to straighten while lying down. Suddenly you felt a small movement next to you under the cover. For a moment you got scared of what might be moving there until you looked at the sound. It was a sleeping Gojo. After all, it wasn't "just" a Gojo. He said he was going to sleep on the couch, so why does he sleep in bed where you sleep? Why is it so close to? He was facing you and was breathing calmly, snoring softly. Yesterday he promised to wake you up and walk you to work, but you started to think he didn't really get up that early. Slowly you came out from under the duvets, gently adjusting them on Sator while he was still asleep. You didn't want to leave his house without a word because he would be as worried as he did last night when he returned. You freshened up in the bathroom while still wearing his T-shirt, and then you changed. You took your clothes off the chair where you left them and changed into them quickly, inhaling the fresh citrus scent on them. Thought the Gojo had to wash them again. You already wanted to go to work, knowing that his house is a little further from the cafe than your home. Twenty more minutes of walking. Less if you hired a taxi but didn't like driving. It's not your car and you didn't want to pay nobody knows how much for the moment of driving. You started looking for a card in his apartment to write a letter of thanks and why you wrote it at all. You found a blank piece of paper and a pen, so you started writing. However, you couldn't write much because a Gojo suddenly came out of the bedroom rubbing his neck. He greeted him stoically, and you apologized for waking him up. Of course he said he just woke up, not because of you.

He lied. He woke up because of you, or rather for your absence in the bed next to him. It was he who wanted to say goodbye and escort you to work. He didn't want you to leave alone without his knowledge. He was also worried about what you were thinking when you saw him in bed next to you. He calmed down when he heard your footsteps in the living room and got up hastily even after he just woke up from sleep. Three in the morning. He left the bedroom as soon as possible rubbing his neck and hoping to make it before you left. Fortunately, as soon as he saw you, you were standing next to the table, writing something on a piece of paper.

"What are you writing?" he asked looking at the paper and the pen in your hand.

"I wanted to write you a note before I left. Don't worry that I suddenly left and you don't know when." you said, putting your pen aside. "But well. You woke up so I don't need to write this to you." you crushed a small piece of paper by throwing it in the trash later.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep next to you."

"N-No. Nothing happened. After all, this is your home." you said a little upset by his sudden apology. "That's nothing. I am leaving soon. And thank you for letting me stay here."

"Are you leaving already? Wait for me. I'm about to change and we'll go together." he stopped you while you were taking your sweatshirt from your armchair.