47 - Love life

A/n: As long as I have a holidays , I keep writing as much as I can! I write three chapters a day for you my readers!❤️

~

Your love of Satoru has developed very well. You are much closer to each other than before. You are now married. 

You don't care what other people think. You are together all the time. And you don't care what's going on around you.

Calls to Satoru were rejected by him. Every time someone from his job called. He wasn't going to spoil you with a very good time before his call. 

He will not neglect you because his job requires so much of him. He doesn't care about work yet. You are important to him.

Even if sometimes, when someone really needs it, they leave for half an hour, that's okay.

The world needs him as much as you need him. Or maybe the world needs him even more. If it weren't for him, there would be no people on this planet. Everyone would die. If it weren't for him, you wouldn't even be there. You would be dead. Whole community. He keeps you all safe.

And having a person by your side who cares for humanity and protects everyone is a really great feeling.

He shows it to you very much.

When he is next to you, you are not afraid. You know he will protect you.

He makes your whole body feel great security. The great feeling that you have someone next to you.

And that no one will leave you.

You had a slight remorse that you were taking up his time. After all, Satoru was very busy with his work. And you were keeping him at home now. If anything happened now, you'd feel guilty about it. 

After all, Satoru wasn't there because he was with you.

He assured you it would never happen.

That's why you believed him.

But only after three days.

Your days after your wedding were filled with love and softness. You often spent whole days together. Cuddly in bed or on the couch.

You want to go somewhere and rest. To have a fun.

In some time you're going to a hotel by the sea. It can really make you into a heady relaxation.

The beach may be nice for you. Though you don't know what Satoru would like.

Perhaps he would lie at home all day to finally rest, but you don't know what he really wants. 

He's been on vacation for a week now. At least you can call it that.

And it's really nice to be bored.

It may look different to other people, but you never get bored. Spending a day with Satoru cannot get boring.

Have at least one person say your husband is boring. And you can murder.

Your husband is the most energetic man you've ever met.

His positive energy even exceeds that of Misa. Your friend has a lot of strength for life as well as happiness. He will do something comforting and fun at any time. But your Satoru is on a completely different level. It was the first time you saw Satoru so happy.

You are glad that he smiles often. During the days after your wedding, all the more so. The smile did not disappear from his face. 

He was walking around the house smiling, humming random melodies.