26 - Osaka

Two days later, you left for Osaka together. The driver of the car you were driving stopped in front of the building where you lived. The Gojo seemed to know this driver from his conversation with him. Gojo smiled and sometimes said words that made the guy behind the wheel jump.

"Oh! Ijichi!" Suddenly a Gojo shouted and you both got scared.

"Yes? Gojo-san?" he asked, trying to focus on the road.

"I forgot to introduce you to myself! (y / n) this is Ijichi!" grabbing your arms, he pointed his hand at the driver.

"Nice to meet you." you said, trying to sound normal despite the embarrassment you felt for the white-haired man.

"Nice to meet you too. Forgive me it didn't come out formally, but I have to look at the road."

"No worries."

"Ijichi! You know (y / n) is my fiancée?!" yelled white-haired like a child hugging you to him. You saw Ijichi's eyes widen as he looked at the mirror.

"Oh my God... I feel sorry for that girl. She doesn't know what he's getting into..." the man with glasses thought, knowing how the Gojo behaves too well.

"I would like to invite you to our wedding!" he said cheerfully, thinking he should already be thinking about it. And Ijichi was one of his trusted friends, even if some of them he shouldn't call friends.

"Thank you for the invitation." He said. "When it is?"

"Um... I do not know that yet, haha..." he laughed nervously.

You looked at him questioningly. He has not even talked to you about it and is already inviting guests. But if you think about it now, you won't have anything to say about it anyway. Your marriage is set up. He wants it but you do... You don't know yourself whether you want it or not. Living with him means change. Lack of work and fatigue after a day away from home to earn money. He offered you luxuries. He was the richest man you've ever seen. A man who cares about the appearance and is built as the greatest model. He's rich and handsome, but his character sucks. You have managed to find out about it. He can be loved and caring, but his selfishness breaks through this sweet facade.

"We will inform you when it is known when." you said looking sadly at the mirror in which you saw his face and then at the window seeing trees, people and other cars passing by. Seeing your Gojo grief and discomfort once more pulled you towards him reassuringly stroking your back. You relaxed a little under his touch and fell on his shoulder as you drove. He told you to sit in the middle earlier to be closer to you, which allowed his touch at all.

___________

"We are there." the driver said, standing in the parking space. Gojo has already got out of the car dragging his tall body. You followed him out and he closed the car door behind you.

"Thank you so much for bringing us here." you thanked.

"This is my job, miss (y / n)." he said with a small smile as he got out as well.

"Let's go honey." Satoru said, grabbing your hand in his. He pulled you to the front door and immediately headed for the elevator. Ijichi was still following you. He also came with you to the elevator going all the way to the top. You looked at him and then at the white-haired man questioningly. He made eye contact with you directing his gaze to where you were before.
"Ah! He will help me pack our things! I asked him for it!"

You looked at the other mighty man next to him.

"It was so. I'm here to help." He said.

"Oh okay. I see."

The elevator opened and the Gojo held the card to the scanner and the door to the house opened for you to enter. He gave Ijichi a task and he started walking around the house collecting things. You were very grateful to him for his help. You grabbed one of the drawers yourself, grabbing the clothes. The gojo stopped you by putting his big hands on yours as he stood behind you stretching out his arms on either side of you.

"Leave it. We'll take care of it. You don't have to do anything." he said pressing his body into yours.

"However, I insist that I should be able to do something." you said slightly moving away which caused him to move closer, making your bottom half pressed against the dresser and he was pushing more into you. He bent to your ear.

"I know you would like to. But I wish you would save your energy for something else." he whispered seductively before running his tongue over the pinna of his ear, causing shivers that increased as he ran your teeth over it. "For this I need you not to be tired. After all, we don't want it to end so quickly."

He pressed his crotch into your ass, leaning you more and more over the furniture. If it weren't for Ijichi who suddenly entered the room, you didn't know what would happen.

You widened your eyes similar to the eyeglass. The gojo just laughed, pretending that your position was nothing but a hug.

"Ijichi! Are you done there yet? That's good. As you can see, I have to hug her. It's addictive." he said, placing his cheek in the center of your head. Suddenly he caught you dragging you into the living room where there were already suitcases and bags. It was more empty than before. He left you in the middle, put his hand in his pants pocket and pulled out his black leather wallet. He opened it and handed you a credit card.

"What?" you asked looking at the little plastic between his fingers.

"Take it. It's yours" he pushed it closer to you. "It is linked to my bank account."

"I can not." you said looking at the little thing that had the opportunity to get into his riches.

"You can. I have the other." he pulled a second card from his wallet. Black with gold fragments. "I made this one for you. I can't let my wife go without money."

"It's too much. I really won't take it."

"You take it. Unless you want to break my heart..." he placed his hands on his chest in mock pain. "Have fun. You can buy whatever you want. If you want, you can even borrow my account. Just remember me always. And come back to me safe and sound."

"I... Okay." you said, grabbing the card gently in your hands. You put the card in your wallet staring at it.

"Go ahead and have fun. But be careful and don't come home too late. I'll be waiting."

"Okay." you said while grabbing something to keep you warm even if it wasn't that cold. You turned back to him looking at the soft smile on his face. You walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his waist, and placed your head on his broad chest. "Thank you."

You smiled slightly and his smile widened even more seeing you smile. You stood on your toes for a moment, pulling him down so you could reach him, felt the courage to press your lips briefly against his before turning away in embarrassment. He was surprised by your courage, but then he bent down himself, lifting your chin with his hand and connecting your lips.

"Goodbye~." He said. He almost strangled you with his goodbye kiss but he didn't care.

When you came to the door, he leaned over your ear once more, whispering.

"Remember not to come home too late. I still have other plans today."

"What?" you asked softly.

"Heh... I haven't fucked you on this bed once~"