03 - Friend

For the last three months, Gojo has been coming to the coffee shop where you work every day at the same time. He always sat at the same table waiting for you to finish your work. Most of the time he ordered something to eat and drink while waiting. He has already become a regular guest. He already exorcised curses in your house so you didn't understand why he kept coming here and escorting you home. Misa laughed each time and wrote down how many times he came. Despite her teasing, she was happy when you smiled in front of him. And of course she hoped something would come of it.

Today was no different. Came at 9pm and waited. When your job was finally done, he literally pulled you out of the cafe to go with him. He was smiling as always. He told jokes and listened to you. He liked to distract you from your problems and put a smile on your face. But as the days passed, it got worse for you. No improvement in debt. It is only getting worse because the installments to repay the father's loan have been reached. It was getting harder and harder to put a smile on your face. It was getting harder and harder to make you act like nothing had happened. It was almost impossible now. Often when a Gojo came to visit your home he would find you crying on the floor with a letter in your hands. As you walked beside him in silence, he looked at your face. You looked good when he met you three months ago. And now you were tired and sleepless. Dark bags under the eyes showed it.

You were busy thinking about what you could do that you didn't even notice the car in front of you and it almost ran into you. If Gojo were not with you, you would have been in the hospital or dead. He caught you pulling you towards him to avoid the car. The driver started honking but didn't stop. You ran into a Gojo. Into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you asking if you were okay. You answered softly and moved away from him.

"What's going on with you? You're kind of absent next to me." he said, pulling you back to him. "(y/n)?" he asked when you didn't answer for a long time. You had your head down so he couldn't see your face. As he lifted your chin with his fingers, the sight of him shocked him. You were crying. All your cheeks were in tears that kept flowing from your eyes. "(y/n)?! What happened? Why are you crying?!"

"I-I can't anymore!!! I can't take anymore!!!" you screamed wiping your tears with your hand. "I'm sick of this life!"

"Shhh. Everything will be fine." he tried to calm you by hugging you. It pained him that you were suffering. He only wanted to look at the happiness you deserved so much. He wanted to give you everything he could. He loved you like no one else, even though he knew you didn't love you back. "It'll be all right, (y/n)..."

He stroked your hair with one hand as he kissed your forehead. He thought that at the moment he could allow himself just such a gesture. He waited for you to calm down, and even longer to let you go. He just pulled you away from him a little to see your face. The tears stopped flowing but they were still on your face. He raised his hand wiping them because he couldn't bear to see them. He was really upset that you were crying. He really didn't want this. He wanted you to be with him, happy when he hugs you. He knew he couldn't do much with your problems because you wouldn't let him.

"Gojo..." you said softly.

"You do not have to say anything. I know it's hard for you." interrupted you. "Maybe you will come see me today?"

"I..." You looked down to refuse him, but he realized you wanted to do so and justified his invitation.

"I want you to have a good rest." He added.

"I have to go home..." you looked away from him

"No. You don't have to. I'm taking you with me. My house is just a little further away. Forty five minutes walk... Or a little longer... I can take a taxi." he pulled the phone out of his pocket. He looked at you and didn't want to make you go that long. When he was dialing the number on the phone, you put your hand on his hand, stopping him. He understood the message immediately and put the phone back in his pocket.