04 - Business

"I have a business." he pulled a blank check from his pocket.

"Huh? It's you ... The one that was in my house..."

"That's it. It's me." he smiled slyly.

"What do you want...?"

"I know about your problems. Therefore, I am offering you something. You will get the money and I will get (y/n). You want money and I want to have (y /n)."

"You want me to sell her to you?" he asked curiously.

"How to say it... I just want you to accept the check and soberly pay off all your debts. And I want (y / n) to be mine forever."

"How?"

"The simplest solution is to become her husband." he put the check back in his pocket. "Until tomorrow you have time to consider this offer. Then I'll bring the deal that this transaction took place, to have proof that it was real."

"And if I agree today?" He suddenly asked.

"Hmm... You must be 100% sober when signing these documents. So I advise you to go home and sober up by tomorrow. I'll meet you tomorrow at 12 in your house." Gojo got up and started to walk away with a smile and joy that it was so easy for him.

_______

Gojo went to his home. He wanted to spend time with you before you go home. At the thought of "your home" he smiled. Soon you will live with him and be his wife. Even though he knew you didn't want it, he wanted to make you happy with your marriage. He had known you for several months, but he knew everything about you. You weren't a secretary, but you preferred to keep your problems to yourself. Even so, he knew everything he needed to know about you. His six eyes told him from the start that you were made for him. He wanted to fulfill what is obvious that will happen. He knew that for what happened, you hated him and you hated yourself. But it's worth what you both have together. 

Entering his apartment, he saw that it was very empty there. Only now did he notice that he did not have much company here. The lights went out everywhere. He thought you were sleeping peacefully in bed, so he went to the bedroom.

You were awake. You woke up twenty minutes ago thinking all that happened was a dream. When you got up you started making food for dinner. Gojo left an hour before you woke up and when he didn't come back you put the oven out for ten minutes and went to take a quick shower. Meanwhile, you heard the front door open and you knew it was Gojo back. You turned off the shower by grabbing the towel and his robe you took from his closet. 

Meanwhile, Gojo who had just entered the bedroom to see you smiled at the sight of the slightly protruding place on the bed. He walked over to the bed, gently sliding the covers from the bulge on the bed. He was hoping to see you, but it wasn't you. His smile faded and his eyes widened when, instead of your sleeping form, he saw a crooked pillow that pulled the sheets. He straightened quickly and stared around at the whole room. He ran out of the room quickly, scanning the entire living room. He ran to the kitchen, and had it not been for the open cupboard covering the oven, he would have been calm by now, because that would be proof that you are here. Unfortunately he didn't see the food baking and he paced back and forth like crazy. Not that he got obsessed with keeping you locked in his house, but he was worried. The door was locked, as were all the windows and the balcony. For a moment he thought you hid from him. He didn't even check the bathroom. When he was walking past the couch, he caught his leg on something. It was your spring jacket that you were wearing. Looking at it, he hoped that you are still here somewhere since you haven't taken your jacket. But where would you be? After all, he checked the whole house. (But not a bathroom). He thought you might be so desperate to get away and you left your belongings running quickly out of the apartment. He was really worried if something might happen to you.