11 - "We are"

"Open your mouth. Say „Ahh" " he said, putting the chopsticks to your mouth. Again. He treated you like a kid by stuffing you with sushi.

"Ugh. Gojo stop." You protested when the food crashed into your mouth again. "I have hands you know? I can feed myself."

You grabbed his wrist and pulled it away from your face. You saw the chopsticks gripping the rice tighter and it almost came out of the seaweed it was wrapped in. He got pissed. You didn't even expect him to be pissed off that easily. You literally said two sentences without feeling offended. His face was unreadable which made you regret your words. The hand still extended from the sushi between the chopsticks and the other hand holding the box. Even if he wore glasses, which always showed a little bit of his eyes, now they blocked all of his eyes. On the one hand, that's good, but you knew he was still staring at you from behind them. He sucked in air, exhaling it in a moment. He tried to calm down. Moments later, the food between the chopsticks ceased to be crushed and another smile appeared on his lips.

"I know you could, but you are my sweet little girl and I won't let that happen." he said again, putting it to your mouth. You didn't want to eat anymore. He sighed. "I promise it's the last one. I'm not going to make you eat anymore."

You looked at him trying to find out if he was lying or not. A gentle sincere smile. Most likely he wasn't lying. That's why you took the piece in your mouth chewing it before swallowing it. As promised, he put the box on the table next to the chopsticks. It dawned on you that he didn't eat anything. He fed you himself without even putting it in his mouth.

"And you are not eating?" you asked. He turned to you with a smile wider than before.

"Oh~ Is my princess worried about me? How sweet~."

"I do not-." you interrupted. Surely he would not give up saying that you are worried about him and still care about him. You didn't feel like arguing with him since you know that he will take everything with a smile to tease you.

He was counting on you not to let go. He liked to annoy you but now he couldn't because you were quiet without yelling at him. He got up from the couch, taking the remaining sushi to the fridge. He turned to you, hoping you were looking in his direction, but you weren't. Your eyes were focused on the large windows. He wanted you to spend the evening with him with a smile on your face. And now you are staring at the window. Because of him. He may not have told you that. He thought now that he had made the situation worse. You looked out the window at the setting sun without any emotion. He noticed your eyes looked sad. So he grabbed the curtain remote from the drawer by clicking a button so that they covered the windows. So far you have been sitting in the house without the light on, and you were illuminated by the last rays of the sun. Now the room was dark. Gojo clicked another button on the remote control which turned on the soft LED lights that could change color. He chose a light purple that gave the room that color. You noticed him when he put the remote on the cupboard smiling.

"Now better." he said, starting to approach you. He sat down on the couch next to you and put his arm around you. He tilted his head back humming a random tune. Surprisingly, it calmed you down a little. The moment didn't last long, though, as he started squirming in his seat and yawning. He puts his hands under your knees lifting you up quickly.

"Gojo?!" you screamed holding onto his arm.

"Let's go to sleep." he even said cheerfully as he entered the bedroom. You expected sunlight there, but it was just like the living room. Curtained windows and a purple glow all over the room. The remote control also worked on other rooms, not just one. He sat you down on the bed as he walked over to the dresser himself, taking out his T-shirt. - Do you want to sleep in my clothes or will you wear yours?" He asked.

"My..." You also responded by walking up to him to grab your pajamas. You went to his bathroom to change clothes and decided to leave his panties and bra on. You weren't at home to take them off, so you left them.

You went there because he was already undressing. Now you surely didn't want him to sleep in his underwear alone. So you prayed that he would wear something else to sleep on. As a courtesy, you knocked on the bedroom door before you walked in.

"Why are you knocking?" you heard his answer from behind the door. Before you opened them by going inside.

"Thought you'd like some privacy. So I knocked to know if I could come in now." you answered him.

"You know you don't have to do this. We are..." he broke off looking at you as you put your clothes away from the closet. Knee-length trousers and short-sleeved T-shirt. Matching set. Gray fabric with hearts as a pattern. It looked more like children's pajamas than it was for a woman. At first he didn't know whether or not to laugh, but the longer he looked at it it seemed to be sweeter. 20 years and he wears such pajamas. His mind turned to a more lecherous side and thought about what panties you were wearing. Adults or maybe children with patterns.

He quickly shook off this thought as you passed by him on your way to the kitchen for a drink of water. Before you even got back, he slipped under the sheets, waiting for you. As soon as you walked in, closing the door behind you, you noticed he was lying in the middle of the bed with his hands behind his head. His legs were half covered, and thank God he slept in baggy pants and a T-shirt. Even if the T-shirt was revealing his shoulder, it wasn't as bad as if he had nothing on but underwear. He smiled again, snapping the spot to his right. You went to him and when you were close he stretched out his hands towards you and lifted the cover up for you. You softly thanked for it and covered you up. You lay down with your back to him, but that wasn't what he wanted. He called your name and you turned to him. As soon as you were turned away enough, he pressed his lips against yours. He held the kiss a moment longer, even when you didn't reciprocate. He was still smiling, even strong when he saw your blushes thanks to his technique. You turned away from him hiding your face in the pillow o he just pulled you closer to you wrapping his arms around you until you touched his hard chest and he could hug you and kiss you in head. Muttering "I love you".