55 - Can you see it?

A/n: A bit of NSFW at the end of the chapter.

~

"I am thicker?"

"No! Even so, it's okay. You'll be soft! And your thighs are already so soft!"

You hit him on the back of the head when he grabbed your thighs with his big hand.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Your T-shirt was lifted up as you looked at your belly.

You can already see it, right?

You'd like to ask someone else, but when you ask Satoru, he only smiles stupidly.

So you would really like to ask another person. But you won't go to Misa or Jujutsu school to meet anyone.

Satoru would have to be good enough for you, but when you ask him seriously, he won't answer you seriously. You don't care if you look like that anymore. Maybe someone will even tell you that it is. You are pregnant so it's obvious you will look different. You have been carrying his baby for almost two months now.

But you really want to know if you can see it all already.

You may not have had a flat stomach from the beginning. Everyone is different, and you also shouldn't worry about always looking like a model from the cover of fashion magazines. After all, someone always looks different. Everyone. Nobody can be the same.

If you already have a husband who stands out so much from the crowd, you can also stand out. With him, you no longer have the slightest chance to hide among gray people. Everyone is looking at him. Hair color, eye color. His height. Just like the fact that he often wears glasses. Even a black blindfold.
He stands out more than anyone you know. You are afraid that you, compared to him, are just a gray man who has nothing special in life. A lot of people just walk ahead without anyone noticing.
You also walked like this before. So that no one pays attention to you. You didn't need people to look at you. It was more difficult to think about now... But you really never wanted to stand out. Put on something you like, but not too flashy. Walk in such a way that no one rams you. You surely don't want someone to knock you over onto the sidewalk. Considering how many people walk on the sidewalks and streets, surely a few of them would not be careful about their feet and would just walk on you. After all, every human being has their own weight. No matter how many times, it's still something. What if a man twice your size was left with you? After all, people who are in a hurry do not know words such as "be careful because you can hurt someone". They all go straight ahead. It doesn't matter that they can cause an accident. Maybe someone get hurt. They too can even lose their lives. Anything can happen. However, many people simply do not look at or around their feet. Car accidents, drowning, sunstroke. The same is true of animal attacks or disease caused by drugs. You know something about it... It is all the fault of the people. If only they cared more for themselves, it could be different. Maybe that much wouldn't die... Maybe you can understand this when someone dies trying to save someone else. But you don't understand people who on your own foolishness lose a life. Diseases? It's okay. Someone may not know. But almost everything else they could somehow avoid.

People who risk their lives for fun are really annoying.

You have a husband who is just a strange man. But you can stand it. Besides, you already know his ENTIRE character. So you know that despite this almost annoying narcissist, there is more to him. Especially when you know how he feels for you. An adult enjoying like a child knowing that he will be a father...

It doesn't make any sense, however, however it may sound, it is.

You never want to admit it, but Satoru could be a good father after all. But... You don't know if he, as a human (demon in bed), could endure with a child who would take up so much of his time. After all, it is possible that you may not get any sleep at all. It affects you more because your husband has so much more strength. And often it doesn't take advantage of it. He just walks around the house and lays everywhere, mostly on top of you. Or he also dragged into the bedroom for every reason you know. When you have a baby this will not happen that often.
Or maybe... After all, Satoru is able to calm people down quickly. He calmed you down, so maybe he will also be able to put the baby to sleep? You wish it were, but you can't tell right now.