37 - Give🔞

⚠️️Heavy NSFW warning!⚠️

"I really don't understand why you wanted these extras. We could get them at any other store." you said as you walked beside him.

"We have it all in one go. It's better than shopping with Mei-san... It's a pain."

"I know she likes shopping, but it shouldn't be that bad."

"She would urge you to plead with me to pay for her. Do you know what she finds attractive in me? My money. But I can't say that I don't seem handsome to her."

"Then why haven't you been with her yet? She is pretty and also rich."

"She was my senpai at school. She is over 30 years old... And even in the family, she only sees money. Believe I wouldn't do that. She is the same with the rest. Maybe she doesn't hate me like Utahime, but she doesn't like me a bit. Maybe because I earn more money than she."

"Why Utahime hates you?" you asked walking a little closer to Him on the sidewalk.

"Eh... I kept saying she was weak. I kind of pissed her off and irritated her every time–" suddenly he stopped.

"Satoru?" You asked when you saw how he stopped looking at the window with the shop window. It literally stopped suddenly and sighed slightly. The site showed accessories for babies. The exhibition featured clothes, prams and a cradle. Everything that was hitting him right now like a train. 

It was the first time he had been denied something like this. So that he could feel the effects. He wanted it so badly, but couldn't get it. And fate had to remind him, as always. He could feel the warmth radiating from within him as he thought only of the little baby in his arms. His baby. But as always, there had to be something wrong in life. He couldn't blame you for thinking you weren't ready for this. He knows himself that he would have to learn it. But he saw a lot and heard how pregnant women suffer. There was even a chance that he would not have a child because something would happen. There were too many creatures in this world who would want to hurt him. If they couldn't touch it, they would mentally damage it. Destroying what he loved the most. most And thus killing him from within. He will still be the strongest, but on the outside. If his emotions were drastically changing years ago at school, why wouldn't it change now? He is the same man. After all, he himself has feelings. 

He was looking sadly at all these things, and his hands began to dangle loosely. It was evident that something was wrong. Not as always. 

 Feeling his pain even inside you, you wrapped your hands around his arm placing your fingers on his, and massaging his fingers you put your head on his shoulder with a sad whisper. 

"I'm sorry..." 

He put his hand on yours and looked down at your head.

"Maybe one day we will see our little version in such a suit. Maybe." he smiled sadly and lifted your jaw with his fingers. You looked into his eyes. He really looked sad. You realized that this was what he wanted the most.

"I really sorry. I really–"

"It's really okay. I will not force you to do anything. But if you change your mind, I will always be. Just say it or show it to me. I will be there. But let's go home now. I was planning on doing something to you for being this sexy."

"Huh? This is punishable?"

"For me, yes."

"You're really not mad?"

"...no..." He whispered quietly looking away. You knew he was hiding what he really felt. 

"I want the best for you but–"