41 - "...I love you"

A/n: I wrote down what would happen in later chapters. That's why I already know how many chapters this story will have. There will be 60 of them. Thank you for reading! ❤️

~

"Satoru." You said looking at your fiancé.

His T-shirt he'd just slept in was tossed aside.
You don't know how quickly he woke up.

But you don't want to know how long he stared.

"You wanted to get away from me today, huh?" he said with a slight smile as he began to take off his sweatpants.

"What?! No! I'm not-" You started screaming. You don't want to run away from him. You just wanted to relax in warm water so you could fall asleep. It's not like you want to run away from him because you've had enough. You want to be next to him. You want to be in this place. But sometimes you also have moments when you want to rest.

Not that you don't want to be next to him. Don't take a break from his behavior. You were getting used to it already. And now you know exactly how to behave. You're used to what he does. And you don't get used to it right away. It's just the way it is, that you can like it over time. Not immediately.

But you now know you like his behavior. Only now do you know that.

"I wouldn't mind if you went somewhere with the girls. But tell me when you go somewhere." he said, tossing the underwear aside.

He could have walked into the water in his underwear. And not get naked...

You looked away so as not to look at what is between his legs.

You felt the water rush as you entered the spring. He was sitting next to you.

He may be naked now, but at least the water covers him.

And that's inconvenient for you anyway. Because you are also not wearing anything. You wanted to be alone, you were alone. So you also went into the water without your underwear. After all, these sources are for that. To get into warm water and relax. Nobody here talks about the fact that everyone should have swimsuits.

Besides, these are natural hot springs. Everyone enters them without clothes.

You did as you wanted, and Satoru...
He probably did it to piss you off and embarrass you.
He's about to say something that will make you just pissed at him...

"You know... I saw your bra on the wall. You're not wearing anything, aren't you?" he laughed as he approached.

Turning your head to the side you moved a bit away from him, but suddenly felt hands on your sides.

Surprisingly, you didn't flinch. But you weren't ready for his sudden touch. He wasn't cold. He was hot. So does the water around you. And it was fun. It's like he wants to massage your sides. And you thought so when he lightly ran his thumbs over your skin. It was even more relaxing than just warm water.

But it is this very water combined with his hands that works wonders, making you want to melt right now.
It made your spine shiver, so you didn't have the strength to turn away from it.

It calmed your muscles.

"It's nice to you?" he asked smiling slightly.

"Mhm..." You grunted, narrowing your eyes slightly. "How did you know?"

He laughed softly. You don't know what's funny about it, but you already understand that sometimes he laughs at your questions. As if it were obvious...