40 - Calm night

A/n: My Wattpad has gone crazy. That's why I had to share it again. Sorry

Hearing a sudden knock on the door, you turned embarrassedly. You didn't know who it could be at this time. You were supposed to rest after an exhausting day. It was late, what could they want from you?

You went to the door and opened it. None other than Geto was standing there. He was as calm as ever. You were hoping he was fine here.

"Hi." You said opening the door wider. "Can I help you with something?" 

"Sorry. I didn't want to come to you at this late hour." he muttered, taking his hands out of his pockets and crossing them over his chest. 

"It's okay. I haven't slept anyway. You need something?" you asked.

"I mean more if you need anything. Did you know Satoru followed me to my room?" He said

"Yes. I know. Something happened?" 

"Actually no. He threw himself on the bed in my assigned room and fell asleep since then. He has a tendency to sleep anywhere and act like a real moron. At least it was like that before..."

"Hasn't changed much." You laughed softly. "What is it actually about?"

"I mean, do you want him to stay in my room because you need a break from him, or should I return your fiance to you?" he asked with a smile. 

"Let's think... On the one hand, it would be nice to have the whole bed to yourself. He often tends to stick to me while I sleep. But still, I would prefer you to rest too. You must have had a busy day too. Especially after a long journey."

"It's not that bad at all." he replied waving his hand. "You want him or I can throw him to the floor?"

"Bring him on." you answer, laughing at his words.

They both had childish ideas. For their age. No wonder they are friends. 

You were waiting at the door for the dark-haired one to come back. You thought how Satoru could fall asleep so right away. He could be very tired. But he often slept little. Even if it was not much, he was always refreshed. And now suddenly, after relaxing in hot water, he fell asleep almost immediately. And this is with his friend. You don't know if you could be jealous of that.

Seeing the tall figure walking towards you, you turned to prepare the bed. 

When Geto finally entered the room, you took a good look at Satoru. He was lying on Geto's back when he was carrying him. His hands were over his shoulders, as was his head, which lay on his shoulder. His eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open. 

It was hard for you to believe he would look so childish. 

Maybe it was also caused by Geto as they are both tall. The dark-haired man is tall enough to carry Satoru on his back and his legs do not touch the floor. 

"Put him to bed." you said rolling up the covers.

"And I can't throw him here? He deserved it."

"Geto, please. Just put him down." put you smiled at how he wants to treat him. He did what you told him and walked over to the bed, leaving the White-haired man there. 

Then you took care of the rest. 

You corrected its arrangement, you fixed the clothes so that they were in place, and finally you covered him.

"Thank you for bringing him. He too deserves a rest." you muttered as you ran your fingers over his eyebrow.

"You're welcome. I like to know that he found good moments in life." he replied running his fingers through his hair.