58 - There is no end♡

A/n: Anyone here likes Yandere stories? Because my next Gojo x reader story will be yandere( ◜‿◝ )

~

"Girl and boy..." Satoru muttered looking at the two colors. "What do you think?"

"It is always pink and blue. And as always, blue for boys, pink for girls. Maybe we'll walk away from that something?" you asked while sitting in the chair next to him.

"You're right. Purple?" he asked looking at the color picker.

"The walls in the room can be of any color. It's enough to be cozy there. Comfortable for children. Color is not important."

"But it has to be perfect!" he said to you smiling.

He walked over to you and crouched down in front of your armchair.

"Don't worry about anything. I'll arrange everything. Just tell me what else you may need. I want children to have everything they can have."

"Don't pamper them now that they are not yet in the world." you smiled.

Satoru would be a great father. He would definitely be a good dad. But you're not sure if he'd buy them anything they want would be a good idea. You cannot make the children pampered from the start.
However, your husband also pampers you. No matter at what moment. He's just there and gives you whatever you want. As a husband, Satoru pampers his wife. Just as it could happen to children.

Well, as much as he can pamper them, there will definitely be something moderating about them. They'll be twins, after all. Maybe they may be different from each other. But they are siblings. You don't want their later relationships to be terrible. You are afraid that it will happen when you pamper them.

But you also want to give them everything you can.

That's why you're sitting here in the mall. In a children's furniture store. Looking for baby cots that can be turned into baby beds. Color picker, different frame styles. And other things as well. This is a whole store filled with furniture only for toddlers.

Really cute shop. You walk inside and you are greeted by drawings and fancy mascots. It's pretty. A very pleasing shop. You certainly wouldn't want to loot something for babies in a store where everything is gray. It might be a good store, but it wouldn't encourage you to go in there.

Besides, you never saw that Satoru would want to do that kind of shopping. It was actually his idea. And he will also buy it all. His money, his plans. There is nothing else he wants now.

You wanted to laugh at the mere sight of him looking at the crib from all sides as if he was an expert on children's furniture. Even so, you know he knows nothing about it. Perhaps he sees whether he likes it. Since you don't know what your kids will like, you can't figure out exactly what you can buy for them. The cot is enough for now. And some useful items. Clothes, maybe even some small toys. Pacifiers. Satoru will have to wear twice as much as normal. If you had one child, he could carry less. But it's two. So he has to wear twice as much.

You don't feel so sorry for him. Your husband can take so much.

It's not that baby things are heavy. And that's cute too.

Even more sweet when you know that Satoru has baby clothes in the bag. It's very cute.

You have not been to such purchases yet. The first thing you came for was a crib. After birth, babies cannot sleep on the couch or with you. So it will come in handy.

You have to choose furniture and place an order. Only then can you go to another store.

Satoru wanted to go on a date. And also later said he wanted to go shopping.